Jubilee Development - Opening Mwai Kibaki Amphitheatre and Captain Ronald Karauri Dining Hall at Mangu High School

If that was the case then why lie? Its better to be honest like Echesa and say you dropped out in secondary school but here you are, than try and impress online folks that you went to Turi or international school of Kenya while you don’t even know how their gate looks like :D:D:D.

I don’t know who we is but I can certainly blame her for the mishandling of education. Overcrowding in educational facilities is one of the key issues under her docket that she should have immediately sought to address rather than that joke that was a new curriculum.

This one came with free primary education long before Amina appeared on the scene

Do you expect brain dead Kenyans to understand that. They think it is up to Amina to just pronounce and voila, it is done.

[ATTACH=full]230078[/ATTACH]
…so is this the headmaster or teacher in-charge of the amphitheater vile amepocket with a rare sense of entitlement?..

Usibishane na Dennis itumbi … ako propaganda apa

So you’re blaming free primary education for the overcrowding at Mang’u High School?

Not just mangu but all high schools esp national ones…right now they are all overcrowded…those kids had to go somewhere after primary…they didn’t anticipate such numbers.
I think wazungus call it the ripple effect

Mang’u never had overcrowding problems til this administration came in …

It is true that some people attend several schools. However, others will state certain thing to coax people…, things like schools attended there is no need to exaggerate, it is in the past.

[ATTACH=full]230616[/ATTACH]

Na vile amevaa oversized clothes.