Jubilee development; Somali border wall almost complete

No ata raila na moi were corrupt, why are you now talking when mtoto wa maskini ananunua helicopters? And still it’s not true ni kuwekelewa na media

Beta males everywhere!

Chain link fence can work well to keep the wildlings out

My fren I don’t know whether it’s my eyes or my understanding of English… Is a wall made up of mesh wire? Any way you are right this is how Jubilee monkeys conceive of development blah blah blah… Towels, carpets, dams I’m not surprised why tenderpreneurs are campaigning hard for WSR 2022 :meffi::meffi::meffi:

I’m curiously waiting from WSR front desk loud mouths to come up with a Jubilee development counter thread spear headed by @spear & team :D:D:D

Double glazed, top notch state of the art…

huezi jiibia.

Ok. On average, 500 meters of very high quality wire mesh fence costs 500k. So roughly 1m per km. That money is enough to go for over 3000km.

Uhuru ako na pesa haezi iba, alafu he understands shida za mwananchi

Waliiba pesa ya nys kucampaign for jubilee. Unafikiri anatumia pesa yake?

Unajua City Park… Kuna monkeys na birds may be you can share with them this post

[MEDIA=giphy]DeJ2ifS2V2zlu[/MEDIA]

Isn’t it how people from Central were told by the likes of Moses kuria and woke up 4am then waited around the polling station until 7pm ndio kura zisiibiwe?

He he he you are right my fren :D:D:D

Izi corruption scandals zimekua nyingi ile design ata saa hii nikiziskia so as kujiprevent from kufeel vibaya akili yangu immediately inaanza kujustify mbona iyo wall inaezakuwa 3 billion “Maybe iko na facial recognition system na inashoot lasers, it is electric and changes colour with the seasons to confuse the militants,it is invisible kama ile ya wakanda…”

That’s a fence, not a wall. Tumechezwa kapsaa…

They built 10km out of the 3300km which 3.3b can build, which is 0.3%. Walikula 99.7%

Worse still disunity will be the end of us coz the Arabs already have uprisings everyday to demand for better services… Si apa we elect the top thieves in our societies expecting our lives to change

@spear likes this

Don’t be modest there’s other planets pia wame pita

somalia Will pay for the wall