Jubilee government is still strong

The irony is that just before the 2013 elections, you were drumming support for Peter Kenneth (in every listing on Klist) who received less votes than the number of “followers” he had in Facebook at that time…Now here you are again. Same shit different day.

1 Like

The crude oil price fell from around 105$ ppbl to 60$. That’s a 43% drop. The dollar has strengthened from 88 to 96, a 9% increase. The other factors are constant. The decrease in fuel in Kenya is not commensurate to the global shifts in the dollar and crude oil price. Back to my question now, what’s your comment on this

If Fmungai were here, he would tell you that you’re wrong.

1 Like

Ndauwo, sio civil society imefanya @mayekeke akuwe stuck kwa jam, sio civil society inafanya makarao wapitishe watu kwa border, sio civil society imefanya @Ice_Cube asihamie shamba yake Kiserian, sio civil society inawacha makabila wauwane wakiibiana ng’ombe. Sio civil society inafanya akina @Luther12 wakuwe na less than ideal working conditions.

Angalia vitu objectively. Unafanya niende side ya @uwesmake with your increasingly idiotic reasoning.

2 Likes

The burden of proof is yours not mine. I need to see the oil prices in different countries before and after the falling of crude oil prices before I can comment on it.

1 Like

Na ni Jubilee imefanya floods?
Ni Jubilee imefanya makabila yauwane? Before 2013 there was no tribal clashes?:eek:

1 Like

Is fuel price in Kenya determined by prices in other countries? Of what relevance is this information to you answering my question?

Boss, ni job ya gova kudeal na drainage. Ni job ya gova kudeal na security. Kama huoni hivyo, pole.

Pole if you assume these problems are new. Short memory

1 Like

P

Since you posses such a vivid memory, you tell me the last time that Nairobi has flooded as it has recently.

Elnino back in 1997. Hahaha I was born and raised in Nairobi and I have a good memory. Wewe ni wa kukuja ama?

3 Likes

And we are in El Nino season now, aren’t we? It rains for days at a time, doesn’t it?

Your duty as a patriot is to your country, not to your government.

How does that help your point that Jubilee government is to blame? If anything you’re agreeing that the government cannot stop nature

1 Like

And the country elected this government. I support who and what Kenyans support.

1 Like

So you supported Moi?

It is not to blame for the rain. It is to blame for the poor drainage.
And I see that you just stopped answering @Okiya when cornered with facts and direct questions. You aren’t helping Jubilee by loosing arguments poorly. Afadhali hata ungenyamaza tu ndio tuwavotie ki-zombie next time. Ukiargue hivi unafanya watu wapambazuke.

@Owuadn

1 Like

Hahahaha:D Similar to my question on fuel prices, Expect a “No comment” response.

2 Likes

And my point is that this is not the government to blame for it. There were many past governments in the past that didn’t plan. :confused:

1 Like

Had to come and counter nyam dog’s post, hehehe.

1 Like