JUBILEE GOVT A LOOTER CONTINUA - KSHS 179M STOLEN IN POLICE BOOT and 58 M FOR MOTORBIKE DEALS

All the same, ROHWTB raila on his way to bondo

Wrong! Kenya always elects legislators along party lines regardless of whether they are capable or not case in point ‘Sonko’. So i don’t believe it when you say it can happen in any government because… you simply haven’t been willing to give the right people the job. Now you confuse many when you question what opposition should be doing while a couple weeks back you felt that they were not up for it… Corruption issues should be tackled by the government of the day and its only them that can put a stop to it.

At times i feel sorry for my fellow Kenyans… There are many who want change but are still bound in chains. I’m happy where i am when i see my tax money put to work. I wake up and the roads are cleaned, nice neighborhood, all government/state services always available, never in a situation where i wonder what im going to eat. Reminds me of the Kenya before the 90s until some had to ruin it. Kenya would have been a really great country but now its for dogs and i hate that.

Aki which country is that I migrate. Just a drive from town to home is enough to make me depressed, potholes on every road, if not pothole its some cement they put which is bigger than the pothole, jam,poor lighting if any,the town is dirty,mats have packed smack in the middle of the road, not stopping, parking, and a cop is moving from one to the next picking bribes. Pls usifanye mistake urudi huku, its become a real jungle like the ones white folk think Africans live in, who will save us. We are wallowing in a myasma or is it a quagmire of problems without number. The good thing to come of it is we’ve become so used to problems that tolerance is very high plus very short memories coz otherwise HBP will finish us. And we’ve developed a sense of humor and sycophancy to divert attention coz,problems are mounting by the day.