Jubilee nominations:cables from the ground

Afathari hivo I ignored that PO job. Upuss ingine siwezani.

Citizen TV: Uasin gishu, MP Shah polling station ati kuna watu 12000 wanafaa kuvote na ballot papers ni 3000 and something. I suspect people don’t know who’s supposed to vote in these nominations. Shouldn’t it be like party members or something.

Kapseret constituency Kewa is not happy.

Maybe its a slow start and will gain momentum lets wait and see

[ATTACH=full]95466[/ATTACH]

who votes depends on the individual party rules.

He he he, si ubaya but jobs zingine kwa wanawake ni ngumu, kama hii sasa ni stress tupu.

Security wise tuko chonjo, my boys and those of KWS had to join in supporting the KPS.

Haya. Twende sasa.
Ambulance: check
Doctors: check
Drips: check check.
Mathare mental hospital: sheck!
Juu leo kuna mtu, sorry watu kadhaa itabidi wapelekwe hosi to confirm wako sawa
MMNN I hope you crew is alert and reporting live on locashen.

[ATTACH=full]95467[/ATTACH]
Has he picked a bride yet
[SIZE=1]Hehehe…couldn’t help it. [/SIZE]

Tofauti ya Jubilee na ODM/Naswo ni kama mchana na usiku.

Jubilee Nominations official thread na the first two posts ni about opposition. A lot of Jubilee pegions in here. SMH.

F

At a constituency headquarters. The R.O is confused and as a result the P.Os and the clerks are also confused. Hawa kufika polling stations itakuwa saa tatu. BTW the MCA ballot papers of one of the wards weren’t delivered.

The parties might be distinct but the hungry hyenas on the ground are just as greedy and selfish.

Weuh, voting haijaanza in some polling stations in Murang’a, Kirinyaga and uasin gishu. Materials hazijafika

After an assignment I must do, Mimi naenda kwa my polling station to vote. Lazima mama Gathogo aende. King’ara in. MCA sitaji coz mutajua where I live.

Si you merge this thread with the one by @ebbie

The disorganization

Temple road? Really Jubilee?

merge the threads bana

Ni hiccups kidogo tu mwanangu, mambo itakua Sawa in a short while.