Jubilee Team or rather RWNNNNNNNNEVER RULE US

Mimi naweza lewesha @muchunu, @Ruffneck pombe halisi lakini @coldpilsner na @mouraythee nawawekea mchele

#RWNEBP

My bae Uwes made up his mind as late as yesterday hiyo sitambui mimi. I am on about guys that have stood by the Jubilee Party come rain or sunshine.

we have fought a good battle. God is ahead, may peace prevail.

Even you Chloe. Nishindwe kabisa.

Your mum will be fine sis. Tuesday will just be a confirmation of what we know.
#RWNEBP

And you too…

Upuus

She is covered in terms of her meds, fuel, gas and food. All she needs to do is lock the gate!! and we have all told her that.

What Upuss Kush?

You vouch for him as if you live in one of his properties in London! You’d better cast a sensible vote that will uproot you from poverty as you skip and hop past sewage puddles in cayole

Mtarudiana tu. :smiley:

weeee boss na mimi hapa wacha hizo kama sasa ingekuwa ni maandazi unapea watu rwnbp mimi sasa ingebaki nawakisha nduthi baada ya nduthi si poa kaka

I will tell you this straight up, I don’t live in London. You possibly do bish. I live in outer space and pls get out of my face and learn to read titles of threads. If you you are not addressed then when you answer you are an arse.

Ngai Wa Njakubu (NWJ)

On this same thread I wish 2 of my Uhuru haters well. @Ruffneck who I respect a lot and Mourathee. Much respect. Hopefully we can still vibe here on the 9th.

How could you forget Bj your man? (@bjurmann)

Uhuru tano tenants, RWNBP

I know I am guilty. Not long to go gallant soldiers.

I know I know I know…if I had sat down and thought well before posting I would have remembered you all…but you are all in my prayers. Blame it on the walevis in my house. The fumes?? But like I said they came from a kigosho party to pray for the Kaundry.