Judgement Day

For two hours? They would also have to show patient records

What if this rot is deeper than we thought?:confused:

I have been thinking about the army man who confirmed confidential documents which I guess is contrary to military rules maybe?

Where does RAO get access to confidential IEBC and other data?

Is the rot deeper than we think?o_O

4 Likes

Wamepatikana at the end of the day the truth was bound to come up. Serikali sio mchezo if they want they can even tell you up to the last second when your last drop of urine fell into a bowl.

8 Likes

Do you think the people mentioned have balls to sue? I would like them to

That was a choreographed thing. But if jubilee remain in power, I am sure he will go

1 Like

Are judges restricted from meeting people?
the burden of proof lies in the petitioner to proof that the meeting was to discuss the case, and more importantly the meeting influenced the outcome of the petition.

1 Like

Whatever these Judges give as reasons for their Judgement, and when The Dynamic Duo, wallop Babuons ass after the stipulated 60 days, don’t expect 254 to run smoothly…
Babuon will never ever believe he has lost hata akishindwa kwa kura za mlolongo.
He will continue disturbing 254 for that is his nature.
The same way a Jakuok continuously disturbs people at night just for the kick s/he gets.

10 Likes

Was it shown that judge Nancy Baraza action on kerubo could influence her court decisions?

9 Likes

According to NASA, they are. Umeona vile Njoki Ndung’u amemulikwa for attending a party at the Solicitor Gen’s residence and having a talk with the people she found there?

1 Like

Alafu mfanye nini after kupata all that. Your masters already accepted and moved on but you guys are stuck in the past.

Baraza’s issue was different. She was the respondent. SC is not a respondent to any case.

What has come over you seriously? You are really starting to irritate.

I expect better from you, not this @GeorginaMakena shit…

2 Likes

Mkimaliza kujibizana mtuwekee pdf ya full ruling tujisomee

2 Likes

:smiley:

hii counter attack imekuwa very sudden simamisheni mechi tumeze glucose mwanzo

10 Likes

hehehe boss acha kutuenjoi…najua utakua wa kwanza kuitisha summary

1 Like

Why are there such loopholes in our constitution?

What Maraga and the other 3 did amounted to a civilian coup. It was never about justice

1 Like

If it is true there was contact between the petitioners and the judges at the time of the petition then that significantly damages their sense of impartiality, it does not matter if they met to discuss the weather since they cannot prove that is all they talked about, the fact is a judge and a petitioner had interactions outside the court and the judge ruled in the petitioner’s favour.

11 Likes

hio tonne ya legalese utasoma ??? am sure itakua over 300 pages combined

1 Like