Judiciary of Kenya Chief Registrar

Baaas. Another certified MILF!!!

She looked young on TV, kumbe ni …

[ATTACH=full]142476[/ATTACH]
Daisy amdany
[ATTACH=full]142477[/ATTACH]
Njoki ngumi

Fuck it call me what you want but the prolonged electioneering period has gotten me in love with the (c)evil society those two ! Gosh hata secretly niliomba kirudiwe so that they could for long grace my tv screen ! Kama Kuna talker ako in touch with them kindly tell them a soldier is madly in love with them both! Asante

Na si uko roha safi jamaa. such a calm response. hakuana mafeelings??

Hii ni sweep na nusu…in short angekuwa slay queen cum cheap whore yaani panty budget yake ingekuwa almost 0

Huyu Njoki anafungua macho one would think ankuona hadi mifupa

Hapa tuko pamoja huyu ni dry fry am sure Abraham Lingolin aka Chepu huwa anasafisha mecho

Cheza chini humbwer

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mimi ni a lady called faya tess

Dr Phil hutibu magonjwa gani?
(Deorro and Bingwa keep off, sijawauliza nyinyi).

Kutonyanganywa Bibi na @Engiti na @ogooti

Previous research have proved that men who prefer older women still takes partners in quotes of their mother’s… You are still searching for your mother,but a bit richer.

To be honest I used to share the same views. Older ones are no stress, easy, lay back and experienced. They know how to handle their role. No club to club hoping, come home good food served hot, no noise at door step. Just mjulubengo her, go out in secrecy and be happy. They even don’t care kama you have side young chic. Just don’t disease them. You get some money from them here and there. Life was good now that I remember. Problem : they are addictive more than methamphetamine.

Njoki will drive you up the wall. Leave her alone. I know her. She might be a dyke as well.
Daisy is a woman with 3 kids. Hugest jugs ever but an ironboard ass. She was my neighbour.

I trust my message will reach them fine! :D:D

[ATTACH=full]142522[/ATTACH]

Kuna another petite one her name escapes me nikikumbuka nta kutag

ungekuwa dame ungepea mpaka watchman just coz you like the way he opens and closes the gate
[/QUOTE]

Sweep detected,below the belt

mkamba nini tena?