Juja South Estate

How many kms from the main road,?

2 to 3 Km arnd 10 mins from the JKUAT flyover

The place is good but the only road leading to the property is very bad, mainly because of the quarries nearby. Lorries have completely destroyed the road.

about 4 kms

4km is far in a poorly done road. Is there another way to access the place other than using the flyover?

yes. you can use the main Juja farm road and turn left after a few kms but that will be about 7-8kms

Passable during rains? 4 km ni mbali

Enyewe Izo nyumba ziko mbali. But one day Barabara itajengwa ziwe karibu.

Following…

And how is traffic on Saturdays?

Ile kitu hamuoni ni kwamba Juja ni kama ukambani. Ile jua huwa hio place ina-scramble brain mpaka unasahau jina yako. Hakuna haja ya kuwa na nyumba poa lakini huwezi toka nje. Alafu pia the surrounding area ni third world sana.Mahali kuna weather mzuri huwesmind barabara ata iwe five kilometers na siati unatembea kwa miguu.

And when that day comes hiyo rent utaiangalia na miwani.

even that way you must pass by the Juja flyover

True, that Jam there is very annoying.

If all the routes to the houses are through the flyover then hakuna hopes

It has been like that for years! It will never change. It’s becoming worse of late.

I think a solution would be to close that bridge to vehicular traffic (only watu wa mguu) and remove the bus stops on both ends of the bridge.

[INDENT]Yes it’s true a two bedroom house is renting for 25k. I have seen the show house but one the bedroom is too small. I don’t now about the rest. I you are looking for safe/quiet neighborhood I highly recommend this estate.
[/INDENT]

Watu wanaishi saudi arabia na hawasumbui

Watu wanaishi saudi arabia na hawasumbui

Na vumbi yenye iko hio place, ukitembea kilometre moja unakuwa wa brown hata kwa masikio. Siku hizi unasweat asubuhi ya 6am while taking tea