JUMIA VS KILIMALL

S

Shipping fees varies with the season currently jumia are using ems and it is cheap and faster. Killmall were once expensive on shipping fees but they are now ok. Currently jumia to Tranzoia they charge around 115 for phones and small gadgets even if they are aggregated together

Ni kama sina bahati. I tried shipping a USB flash ya 800 shipping cost was almost 1600. Is like I live on the moon.

Pole. You must be outside Kenya. Hata sahii kuna free shipping items. I bought a tv last year on jumia and it was shipped free to kitale

Wah. Enyewe si Kenya

I don’t like either. I’ve had a horrible experience with Jumia and I’ve never ordered from them ever since. I’ve found another online shopping kenya site that I didn’t have any problems with and I even ordered a washing machine a week ago from there cause I really trust them. I would have never had the same courage with Jumia. I’ve never ordered off Kilimall personally, but I have friends and family that did and never received their orders and also the compensation took a whole three months to get back. That’s unacceptable. Or at least that’s my point of view on it. I want to have guaranteed safety when I order a product, regardless of the price.

@Lerionka you’re back ile story ya makarao kulienda aje man?

In all , trust is the key