June Ruto Marries Nigerian Since No Kale Man Can Match Her Standards....

This is true my bro who schooled with them always tell me the same

Not down to earth enough to marry their kin?

@MTINGIZA KITANDA!!!, That is disguised arrogance, my fren… :smiley:

Wanaume ni wale wale even if she married her neighbor masaibu ni Yale Yale but most men respect money so she will be fine. Emmy is very fine. Wish her the best. I’ve been thinking of Ngina too lately.

Watu ni tofauti sana.

Maybe but si ni life? Mtaka cha mvunguni sharti ainame. Uzuri wa Kale ladies they measure the pockets before falling in love.

Luhyas are extremely preoccupied with food and sex. Doesn’t auger well with a gal who has grown up in a family that is preoccupied with money and the pursuit of power.

Learn not to be naive my brother. June Ruto and siblings being down to earth is a logical fallacy. Vile umeambiwa hapo juu, walikuwa wanawaona meffi lakini out of politeness, wanacheza chini.

Kama wale wahindi munaooga and then divorce after three months bila mimba?

She may end up dying mysteriously. Kuna venye Naija marriages don’t end well.

The marriage may be strategic too Lootall akinyemelea mafuta ya Nigeria.

Wacheni wivu, the topic is about June’s dowry negotiation or wedding, and the guy pointed she is a keeper. Your jealousy is too loud bwana

[ATTACH=full]363366[/ATTACH]
Deputy President William Ruto (L) and Soy MP Caleb Kositany during the ceremony on Saturday,
Soy MP Caleb Kositany is believed to have been leading dowry negotiations for the DP’s daughter while the MC was Robert Kemei of Kass Media.
In the ceremony, the groom’s family, which includes uncles, aunts, grandparents, parents and the clan are invited into the room for dowry negotiations and to know each other well.

Ohhh shit,for heaven sake stop this bad wishes on her,It is Ruto you have a problem with,not his daughter.

Majamaa zimejawa na wivu aki

I have no problem with neither.

Congratulations to June Ruto. On a lighter note, women marry men with traits that resemble their fathers. Is this Naija man a Nigerian version of Ruto the Lion of Sugoi?

Rusungu ni ngumu

Wataachana tu ,

Chap… your avatar is dinkarish…are you a brother?

Tuchanue on ways of making cash this coming election

I am a simple man. I am also waiting for tips from you guys.