Jurisprudence of the Decade

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ata Calvin Klein na Michael kors mulikuwa the same year nao… Senji sana:D:D:D:D

You too have been conditioned to believe a garden variety kunguru can make you lose your state, furthermore comparing molesting of a daughter to a menage trois with a hoe is stretching it don’t you think?

I can never kill for infidelity reasons because it changes nothing, ikus ishapanuliwa, either turn the other cheek like a good christian or gi.go!

Kuna theory na practical. It’s not stretching it. You’re forgetting that the woman was the guy’s wife and bore him 6 children. From the man’s perspective, she wasn’t any random malaya.

The guy probably thought even the children were not his after finding out. It’s also possible that the kunguru talked shiit, and the guy just lost it.

Kulea watoto 6 sio mchezo, alafu ukuongezea bibi ni kama unalea ng’ombe 7 kwa nyumba.

Yes, the smart thing would have been to walk away, but if his frontal lobe shut down and he couldn’t think logically, I understand why he did it. That’s why he was set free by the court.

Huyo bibi alivujwa vajo ya mkia

Why are you trying so hard to dispute a scientific fact? When your frontal lobe shuts down, you lose all executive control over your actions. Apana leta arguments za mgtow kwa science.

mmmh

mmmh

Admin matapaka mitambo imekusumbua adi wewe pia uko na shida

Nope. Testing something

lawyer @uwesmake shed more light on the Natu

:D:D:D

When you put it that way it’s possible to see the disbelief and blind rage he felt at that particular moment, but I suspect the woman was a lanye…who gets tag teamed in a maternal bed?

I am not disputing a scientific fact and I am pro planteshen for the record, I suppose I was looking at the futility of fully immersing yourself in a set up that cruel.

All the same, keep your head on a swivel and realize people are full of crap.

You can never understand how the mind of a woman works. There was this woman who used to live in a house in the same apartment I was residing, she woke up to find her house on fire, she ran out and left her baby. She screamed once outside and it took the courage of a neighbouring man, risking his live by entering a house full of smoke and fire to rescue the baby. Most women approach life from ‘first me then you’ perspective, no wonder God did not send his only begotten daughter :D. Never expect much from a woman, she loves everyone for what they offer including you as a husband or her child. When it comes to choosing your life or her life she will walk and not look back.

From where i stand, i submit the Honorable Judge freed the guy kwasababu ya watoto sita (6), hawengewachwa hivo… ‘temporary insanity’ ilichangia kidogo

From my point of view Justice Ngugi just applied Statutory Law as it is . Section 207 and 208(1) of the penal code are specific that killings committed on provocation can only amount to manslaughter. So tell me what can be more provocative than finding someone you’re in a conjugal relationship with, someone you work hard everyday to provide for getting dicked right on your matrimonial bed? Further the probation officer did a good report informing the court that the guy had made peace with his family and they were ready to welcome him home. Why else would he be given a custodial sentence?