Just asking

ataifua, thats y we have detergents

Exactly my sentiment, as long as it is in good order. You only have to wash and wear

This is where kukaliwo inaanziaga we from our esteemed society donā€™t engage in such a vice.plus how are you concerned with har inner clothes?All i know and demand is she looks good for me of course

2 Likes

There is no problem as long as you got all the dimensions and measuremens right

1 Like

You donā€™t know the thrill of gstring-panty tease.:stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: am yet to experience that but am very open to any one who feels philanthropic enough to expose me to the art :smiley:

@Purr_27 Leta Gstring pande hii

1 Like

lol ā€¦am nt a fan of thse maybe shorts

shorts are a good start I think no need jumping into the deep end too soon eih?

Wewe ni wale wanavaanga zile vitu zinaitwa baika?:D:D:D

2 Likes

Ukija kule naishi g-string huitwa kanda kunduā€¦

Na utapima na tape measure? Ha.

Na utapima na tape measure? Ha.

Loving your kinda conservative side.

@danji1 if you are good at being a lover,boifie or husband,you shud find ways to get the dimensions,measurement and colour preferencesā€¦ Taking a measuring tape to her hips is rather amatuerish though it can be a source of lots of ferking fun if done right

So are we in agreement that buying this for wife/girlfriend/mpango wa kando is ok

very much so
baika wenye bado wanavaa ni mamboch na wamama wa huko shagsā€¦

Haha, is it a crime to wear a baika? @gashwin saidia hapa

1 Like

a mbaika may be funtional to the wearer but is the most unsexiest item of clothing a woman should be seen in in the bedroom, especially those beige colored onesā€¦

3 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

I guess siku hizi, trend ni kukaa bila any underneath the skirt or trousers, ama kuvaa thongs.