Just came across this story from a lady's group,wanaume this is serious, what can you advice this wo

inaeza eleweka mwanamke akifanya hii upuss lakini mwanaume kufuata hio upuss that man is lacking

Be wary, many people do harm to others as a sort of revenge for the bad things that happened to them. Aids is a terrible thing, but not a death sentence nowadays. Afungue roho he tells the husband and minimise the risk of infecting him.

Spot on Sir,… i personally after church huwa sishuliki na the small pep talk, i just go to the car, switch on radio n wait for the kids n wyf wakuje,…

nimeachia hapo kwa church.
Every time i hear about church, i keep off useless middle east religions!

Shaiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

church ni noma banaa .vile mayeke alisema donatons ziende childrens home via food proceeds si cash . church ijipange

Desperation ni kitu mbaya you’ll fall for anything.

Aki ya malimwengu ni mengi. Religion has long been used as tool to manipulate the desperate beings who pour all their conviction into one basket. By the same vein, it is usually said that [SIZE=6]religion is the opium of the poor.[/SIZE]

Gani hiyo niende akaniambie nitakufa lini

ngombe utakulwa kesho ukufe

A broken woman is dangerous woman

[ATTACH=full]129641[/ATTACH]

The gullibility of the masses. You couldn’t make this shit up…

Cant relate.

Shait…I hope this is just a hekaya.

Wuehhh!

He he…kumbe tuko wengi…that’s when you know the true meaning of humility and desperation…

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Shieet. Hata sina words Hapa.
Next hekaya please.

All those preachers you see on tv claiming to do miracles, this how it ends. The pastor and those church elders are savages, working together to destroy lives of fools. He had sex with her as the final blow so that she will be ashamed of telling the truth. This sounds like helicopter church led by one devil called thomas wahome, someone narrated to me how he asks money for prayers

Desperation ni mbaya