Just Discovered This - People Who Have a Hard Time Sleeping Before Midnight and Waking Up Early in The Morning

Mimi hulala 2am naamka 10am. I usually get most work done from afternoon around 2pm to 1-2am. I am self employed( not a writer) and i get a lot of shit done…but my neighbours think i am a lazy bum.

mchawi/night runner huyu

How did.you know they.take for a lazy bum

Kuna vile wengine huniambia ‘Ndio umeamka eh’ wakiniona nimetoka shop kununua breakfast

hapa ndani naona watu wengi ni ma writer.
hao ndio wameshikilia economy ya kahawa

Can you make up your mind if it’s a BSPD or DSPD disorder

since nikiwa primary school nimekua na hard time kuamka morning.high school pia ilikua ivo but nobody understood.the only advantage nilikua chopi so nobody blamed my sleeping pattern.I am only able to work past 2;00 pm till 4:00 am…hio masaa ingine ni ya kulala tu…wish teachers understood this

My boyfriend had totally the same totally the same troubles. It was really awful, he was suffering every night, but I didn’t know how helping him. I started to ask for advice on different forums, to read articles how other sportsmen deal with the problem and understood only one thing. If you can’t sleep enough time, you need to improve the quality of available hours of sleeping. And the first gift which I have made him was weighted blanket by https://sommio.co.uk/ . He was so happy that even after 1,5 hours under this blanket, he was feeling himself rested. Hope that it will help you, too.

It worked so fast? That is great!