JUST IN: IEBC PRESS STATEMENT - 11th Oct, 2017 20:08hrs

The regulation on withdrawal within 3 days of gazetting of the candidates was one of those in the amendments done by the bipartisan electoral reforms committee of parliament led by Orengo and Kiraitu, they know we are way past the interruptus Ni kusumbua tu

Being discussed at the moment at NTV by Larry and two of the candidates.

Abudiba is in his element.

I think it is time you just sat down, took a hot mug of coffee and relax my brother.

[SIZE=6]Stolen[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Last night I told you that the alleged withdrawal was null and void. You laughed at me and said something to the effect that Baba is Joshua or some other nonsense like that.

Well, let me tell you something. That withdrawal was predicated on the SCOK 2013 advisory on what “Fresh Presidential Elections” means. This morning, the High Court has declared that the advisory was “Obiter Dictum” - basically a “roadside declaration” that is not binding and cannot therefore form a basis for precedent.

This therefore means that the only withdrawal the law recognises is that done in accordance with Regulation 52 which among others says it must be in Form 24A - Raila and Kalonzo wrote a one-paragraph letter.

IEBC cannot accept a withdrawal that’s not in a proper Form - an argument NASA used in SCOK 2017!

Ladies and gentlemen, your Baba is a perfect example of 2Timothy 4:3!![/SIZE]

Can’t wait for the election not so much to vote but to get things back to normal.

Hasn’t the deadline for presenting Form 24A expired? Wont Chebukati simply inform Raila the same when he presents it?

Wow! Thats how it should be. He was properly mis-advised.

Won’t matter. Section of the ‘law’ Raila can use to withdraw was declared Obiter Dictum.
The constitution now takes charge. Withdraw and the election continues with whoever is left.

He was making the ultimate presser cause he’ll miss doing them in these three days. Hiyo ilikuwa ya kushikilia for the days. :D:D:DNi kama vile shule mwalimu would make up for lost classes by covering a whole topic and give a lot of classwork juu anapeleka watu Drama Fest for like a day or 2.

They say you can take a cow to the river but you can’t force it to take water back long time ago when I was a kid I would take my grandma’s cattle to the river for water and there was one stubborn bull called mise now mise was a real piece of work! Refused to drink water at the river returns home and starts mooing give it water on a trough and it clears it in front of the old lady who proceeds to castigate me for abandoning the cattle for “Duff mpararo” the lesson here is chebkati ameamua hakuna kurudi nyumbani mpaka ngombe zote zikunywe maji

Orengo atajua hajui

Except that I am just fine. Thank you for the concern.

NRNE

It’s turning out that the withdrawal was the wild card. Such an anticlimax. SC, HC everyone is housekeeping. Nobody wants the buck.

2 Timothy 4:3

New International Version
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Another angle developing …shanglabangla was recently declared bankrupt, what does the law say about bankruptcy in respect of an elective position ? Doesn’t it therefore follow that chebkati is setting himself up for a protracted legal battle on his holding that all the 8 candidates must be on the ballot?

[ATTACH=full]131641[/ATTACH]

bado tumeficha kalee kwa sock mutajua hamjui on oct 25

I said it in this thread
https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/back-and-reformed.59714/
That IEBC will include Raila and tell Raila to withdraw again to which Raila wont withdraw.
It has come to pass, Raila plans seems like are falling in to place vizuri.

Plans zipi hizo? :rolleyes: