Just Married

Enjoy yourselves, by coming July we want evidence !

Kongole!

Congrats.My advice kiyana.
Work hard in silence,the results will shout for you…you get the drift?

Congrats Kanono… Leo playlist ni rnb, mdogo mdogo mpaka (MTC) maximum threshold count and PNC kesho hekaya…

:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D Gentlemen going by what I have tasted so far despite the jet lag, sioni nikirudi Lando baridini peke yangu waaah majameni:p. Now, you all know I cannot hekaya for my dinner, the whole village is in agreement and they all binned my 1st ‘hekaya’ ages ago raii? I know what I experienced/felt today for it was I that dropped the suitcase by the door and grabbed the dude… You know Kush has been shagging my brain with his hekayas, poems, emails, phone, skype anything he could lay his hands on since I joined the forum and there can be no worse torture for a woman as you are left feeling vv vulnerable and in my case the distance!!!.. but suggest we save the juicy deets for the main hekaya.

However, I lack the skill of putting such thoughts pen to paper, na kama haiko maze haiko. So I suggest that I start the 1st draft of the hekaya because the main issue here is how I dealt with being pigwad muchakwe after such a long self imposed exile aka dry spell (not to mention that pseudonm’s hekayas have added to my ‘complications’ lately),and not how Kush dealt with it as he has been sexing the shexpats every weekend! I then ask Kush to give it a once over so you can comprehend? deal or no deal guys?

MM nitakwambia akilemewa although looks like he consumed the seeds kana akorwo ino ni thenge hehehehehe. Lakini kuna mahali naona nimefungwa jela kiasi. As a big flirt, how will I tembeza my flirting kiatu here whilst am a wife now na hubby yuko on the same board si ataniua jameni? what will happen to my inbox club who he already warned? We will need to address this issue before I fly back tujue kuta enda aje.
Else asanteni sana, asanteni sana(Uhuru’s accent required here).

Oh bless you both for noticing:). Kush has been sexing diff shexpats every w/e so he kinda got confused and temporarily forgot that it was me Waithelelo…I know him in and out. I held back tears as I did not want to ruin my make up.:frowning:

I have been asking him to bring me my shudren nijibebee mwenyewe…so hopefully, mmoja atasafiri.

Trust me budaa … ni muhimu

Hizo salamu itabidi @junkie aendelee nazo. As you can see nmekwachu the real deal.

I will for sure outdo myself, ngoja tu

Na vile anko Thio amesumbua jioni. Ushamba ni mbaya aisee

Aki MoMo cheza chini, things do happen

Say no more the madha of my shudren. Its time to get down tukisikia hizi zetu …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDYMjfSZpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dMZl69u-Cc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5SbuEGigT0

Sawaz but can VC okay that my first draft with you working on it later is good for him/IceCube and Freestyle?
Twende zetu sasa. …before I get carried on na Chatham Hse Ishus.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]132289[/ATTACH]

Mkiwa na nani?