just thinking ......

That’s what other kabilas will never understand

Mnatairi kwa clinic wakati tulikatwa na kisu alafu mnaanza kujilinganisha apa? Ata kwa wanaotahiri hatutoshani!

Even if only aukot n raila are on the ballot. shiny eyes would rather vote in favour of aukot. Ebu ajaribu 2022 zone kura arap ruto atapewa toka central.

:D:D:D:D:D Son cant just help himself…

He’ll be at ease come 2022…

Unaongea mambo ya kutairi na kisu na huezi vumilia shida dogo dogo bila kulia utajinyonga? Afadhali wanaume Wa caesarian tu

As an older person i can tell you with a 100 per cent certainty that the generation of kikuyus that put a lot of weight to those cultural matters is older than me and their influence has waned to insignificance in the determination of how the kikuyu people think. RAT’S problems began with his bothering of kibaki when he was literally bedridden after the 2002 elections about an MOU no one but himself seemed to know about. his perpetual complaining that led to the 41 against 1 campaign beginning around 2004/5 and which culminated in the PEV in 2007/8 completely alienated him from the kikuyu community.

politics being what it is, perhaps RAT would have regained favour with some of the kikuyu if he had adopted a more conciliatory tone/demeanour and more importantly apologized for 2007/8. instead he has had mis-step after mis-step after he appeared to be happy that his erstwhile lieutenants, Ruto, kosgey and arap Sang became the sacrificial lambs at the hague while celebrating the tribulations of his antagonists uhuru, muthaura and ali. they were roadblocks removed from his path to glory. apologists will say that he tried to prevent the hague trials but a single quip during the 2013 presidential debate when he asked uhuru if he was to rule via skype revealed what was really in his heart.

he is his own worst enemy for lacking empathy and for that…RWNEEBP

If you had to deal with what I deal with you won’t be here bickering about my life. Furthermore it is mine and I won’t ask you to help me with it. You are just a half wit who cannot defeat me thus the only escape card you have is pointing at my problems.

ask bahati why he sang about mashida dogo dogo!

Ruto and Raila are very different.

In simple terms: Ruto, Uhuru are nationalists. They are Kenyan patriots. Their support comes from Kenyans. Their detractors are foreign-funded.

Raila: He probably was a patriot at one time, long ago. But in the past 15 years or so, he has become a darling of powerful foreign forces. I think, if Raila did not have this foreign support (that also comes with foreign-funded ‘civil society’ support), he wouldn’t be so recalcitrant. He would even have become president after Kibaki.

So in 2022, Kikuyus will be choosing between Ruto, and foreign-funded, civil-society allied candidate, either Raila, Kalonzo or whomever. It will be a no-brainer. For some reason, Kenya’s politicised NGOs have to talk negatively about Kikuyus in order to receive foreign funding, regardless of whether their boss is Kikuyu or not.

Just read articles by prominent Kikuyu NGO types like Kiai, Mue etc - There’s always that condescending tone where they cannot hide their contempt for their tribesmen. It is not surprising then that they are always on opposite political sides with majority of Mt Kenya people. And of course they hate Uhuru and Ruto. That means most Mt Kenya people and Ruto are natural political allies.