Just wanted to clear my mind.

I have a few questions:

1. How are building materials, fittings and furniture transported to the construction site?
  2. How does one get approval to build in a forest/public land?
  3. How does one locate the cabin in the middle of the forest?
  4. How many times a year would you have to use the cabin to justify the investment?
  5. If you use it once a year that means you only clean it once a year. So everytime you go there ni vumbi na homa zimekungoja?
  1. On building materials, timber is readily available in the woods, and it’s the primary building materials, you make your furniture on site to.
  2. Occupying federal land is a challenge, but state and county land is a matter of applying to the appropriate authorities.
  3. Most of these forest have trails in them, some that can only be accessed by foot and others are wide enough for powered vehicles.
  4. Mostly cabins are used in fall, winter, spring and hunting seasons, summer time, beach houses come in handy.
  5. These houses are built in a manner that they’re heating and cooling efficient, meaning that they are properly sealed, which means, it’s very hard to get dust and pollen in your home…
    Most professionals residing in the East and West coast of murica have a minimum of two houses, one in the city where they work, and a beach house on the coastline. Those who have extra juice will have a 3rd house in the mountains, those in the interior will have a houses by the lake, or rivers.

You won’t understand son, birrionea maneno

It’s more of environment/Geography than being a billionaire. People owning cabins or beach houses are average people.

None of those pics is Africa, let alone Kenya.

If you see your primo and seco teachers watwange for me.