Justice for the Watchie

tukiwa wengi hawezi…tena kwa gate i assume ni mahali public.si ni hii gateway iko karibu na airtel?au ni ile mall ya syokimau?

Very true…lakini most likely it will be a Salim Gichunge who will burst through those doors wielding an AK47 with lots of ammo.

Is he the same fellow from last year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCIlAW9Fa34

sasa point ya kulipa two ninjas na wanapigwa na one ninja ni gani???

Ni hiyo but the set up of the complex is such that only 2 watchies man the main entrance along Mombasa Rd while the rest are at the exit gate that is hukoo Likoni Rd

mbona Fidelity Security Company hawana German Shepat? ingekuwa poa sana kuona hiyo ngombe ikiraruliwa

Relaaax coon

Na juzi mlikuwa mnatusi South Africans ati wamekaliwa when it also happens everyday here and the worst part is that these are foreigners.

i once limad a mzungu aliniletea upus apo citam never take shit from white dudes ni mdomo tu wako nayo

Most security companies pay the minimum wage. Labda the guy has not been having decent meals due to the low wages sasa nguvu ya gym atatoa wapi?

Na bado unaosha choo ya mwarabu huko gulf :D:D

exactly!!!

Kukuwa watchman in Kenya ni ufala. You have no power whatsoever to use force and you are paid very little money. They should form a union to help improve their conditions

Turks are known for their fiery temper. Alafu angalia hiyo body language; even after being apprehended he’s still defiant, arms crossed. Huyo lawyer wake ni coon wa mwisho na ujue Turks aren’t Caucasian, more like Arabs. If you’re going to be someone’s Uncle Ruckus at least make sure he’s white. Turkey is kinda poor and sh*thole/
Huyo watchman ni useless sana, I bet aliogopa kurusha ngumi ndio asiumize the “mighty mzungu.”

Aparently the security guards were denying the Turkish guy entry despite him having a court order.

[MEDIA=twitter]1103270064881627136[/MEDIA]

No matter the circumstances, violence is just uncouth

It was in self defence. The watchman started the fight. He should be punished for disobeying a court order.