justice odunga

Shit will forever smell like shit, hata ukipulizia marash. Juzi ameambiwa haaminiwi kwa case ya IEBC vs ‘ntamdinya’ Ndeti he refused to recuse himself, went ahead and ruled in favour of ‘ntamdinya’ Ndeti. Someone might think that he did not want to refund what he had eaten, or whatever, and he had to do what he had to do, and he did it! It can’t be that it is only before this particular judge that cordiots always win and the government never wins before the same!

He also ruled in favor of Susan Kihika in her case.

This was so as not to appear biased as he realised he was now between a rock and a hard place. Those two clowns should not be on the ballot

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh! He did?
Wow! I never knew that!
Don’t you think he had to do so, even if Susan was on the wrong? Don’t you think that he had to do some balancing before the big ruling! Susan is one very lucky lady.

If he made a wrong ruling , how come IEBC did not appeal to a higher court.

Circumstances.
Besides, you can rest assured that, per adventure ntamdinya wins, someone will certainly go to court with enough ammunition and the win will be annulled.

Si Jakom and his blind followers would be on the streets claiming kinataka kuibiwo :D:D:D
No need. Voters will just take her out.

2017 baba akishindwa tunaenda kwa koti ya odunga for appeal mukikataa Kenya iende Rwanda.

Schooling is not a guarantee that the average brain will grasp some basic concepts that even common sense grants us!

And when he ruled in favor of Nakuru Senate aspirant, one Kihika, y’all tucked those pu$$y lips you yap with between your sorry a$$es coz it didn’t fit your narrative. Uthamaki is clearly a mental disorder.
In the words of the national anthem: “Amkeni ndugu zetu”

Whoever you are, I pity you. You are rabid, seriously!

Whoever you are, you’re entitled to your warped opinion. Your thoughts about me are none of my business. Seriously!

The unbounded limits of human stupidity really amazes. Why would someone question the fact that all judicial review cases end up on the desk of a judge heading the Judicial Review Department of the Judiciary? Would they prefer the cases to be taken to say the Lands and environment department?