K-Talk Telegram

Weka mimi mara moja.

Mi nimelia mpaka nimechoka @uwesmake

Add me pia

Shida yenu mnasema weka mimi na hamtumi user names. Sirry!!! Mnafikiria hii ni Nunu ya manzi yako ati tunakutambua??? S enior villagers na Elders tuma username nikuweke ASAP.

NV ongeeni na @uwesmake. Mimi hapana tambua formones.

2 Likes

Add me @talisman

Hehe, wazito, mimi hapana toboa chochote, niliwapatia heshima juu Niliona mko ligi soo na mimi bado niko ligi ndogo

daaaafuq you do know ni just a bunch of dudes sharing nudes and probably jerking off uniformly making it a total gay shit thats some bullcrap pass

5 Likes

Kama wewe sio Village Elder, lazima ukuje na referral from at least three Village Elders

3 Likes

hawa NV’s wana pupa ajabu:), kila kitu wataka

Mbona mnabagua. Weka mimi pia!!

Pia mimi I want to learn from the elders. Niwekeni kwa group tafasali

This requirement is of uttermost urgency. It overrides the other requirements, especially if you do it and tell us why you did it.

1 Like

hehehe wacha za ovyo brathe

Dude, you just turned the tables and hit so hard they are yet to come to terms with exactly what you have said. I am glad I aint on the receiving end

“Once a CON always a CON” -Theodore Bagwel a.k.a Tbag. Usijiconsole @The.Black.Templar

Hamjaambiwa poa hapo na sitoi quote. Hio ya @slevyn imetosha :slight_smile:

???

You still belong that is why you noticed. Hii story ya kujidistance ni psychological tact known as denial. Wewe ni fisi pia hahahaha. Please note that the @slevyn guy is just letting out his insecurities namely being a fag and wanking to his farggotry.

2 Likes

erm … “fags” actually tend to have less insecurities than “straight” men. Living in constant denial makes one pretty defensive for some reason.

1 Like

weka mimi @ King Gio