Ka-Buda`s sex-capades; Some funny shit happened to me....

[ATTACH=full]7248[/ATTACH]sema aki?

[ATTACH=full]7249[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]7250[/ATTACH] wacha ufala kama huna picha toa ujinga hapa

[ATTACH=full]7251[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Ahem! Pokos were not part of the bargain, especially foreign ones! You’ve jus been served! Please sign the divorce papers and return the same to me!!! I will be there------------->puking myself to dehydration!

3 Likes

Kila hekaya ya huyu jamaa has a gay twist to it…just saying

2 Likes

Once you go black you never go back

1 Like

@Ka-Buda find time to take this

http://www.gay-test.com/

2 Likes

On point, @kabuda no more games, come out.

1 Like

@Ka-Buda, I can see you are giving me compe in HOYA.

Kesho I continue with the Corinthian series.

3 Likes

Hi sweet-cheeks!
@Nananimpa , i promise you that if you give me another chance i will never do it again. I dont even know why i shag prostitutes because there is no satisfaction at all and i always end up regretting it. If its any consolation,i was thinking about you while i was with her. And my heart was not even there; i couldnt recognise her if i met her in broad light so unajua it was meaningless.Would you rather i had an affair? - because that would be cheating. We men can seperate our sexual emotions from our romantic emotions unlike you ladies so please dont let a poko get in the way of our good relationship. I want you to be the mother of our children for heavens sake…please…???

My mind is liberated from all the stigma and mis-perceptions that people have against gay people.
It is you people who are even afraid of saying the word gay that i worry about juu nyinyi ndiyo mko na issues and bones in the closet.
I love pussy and women;their soft skin,their sweet smell and all their feminine qualities. I also acknowledge the existance of gay people as God`s creations and i have no authority to condemn or judge them because that is the job of the Creator. My job as a mere mortal is to love everyone and do unto them as i would have them do unto me.
Hiyo ndiyo injili ya leo.

1 Like

Bring it on my brother…Compe ni compe!
I can`t wait to read more on the Corinthian and i wish everyone here would unleash some life experience in the interest of fighting Boredom.
I promise to match any of your Hekayas one for one and may the best man take the HOYA Award!

[ATTACH=full]7270[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Hapo @Ka-Buda umeongea kama @Mzee mzima wakumi hivi

more like once you go waweru you never go back

2 Likes

Hebu weka hekaya ya bitches wa morroco

Jeez! Jus that while u were away screwing pokos n getting arrested, i gave all the fucks i had away n @ the mo, av got none to give…pengine tusubiri nitapata in the future…until then we are officialy separated!!

Si mpatie @kush yule mnono hii momo to save him from his never ending blisters from kawasaking @Nananimpa are you up to the task

Whatever happened to forgiving 70 times 70 times ? I thought you were a good christian woman and should know the power of forgiveness. Haki sitarudia tena,the devil made me do it. Me and you we have a happy future together but the devil hates us to be together. Work with me so we defeat the devil and shame him by getting back together. PLeaaaasseeeee??..