@ka-buda

my thoughts as well…semen ,sperms,cum, etc come from dick dont they,and precisely after the job is done or to be hopeful in due course?? ama za mahomo humwaga tu semen bila kudinya kitu ??just askin.

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D… jamaa kajikaanga na mafuta yake…

You are as thick as a plank! People are trying to make fun of the situation na wewe the puns and jokes hauzi-get!
Have a wank and go to sleep and start all over again kesho. Jinga!

Why are you so interested you faggyboy ???@Dean Room 254 …aka @Web Dev ??? Are you a bottom ?? Coz it seems obvious…

Mimi nimelala, ninyi endeleeni na upus

[ATTACH=full]6507[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

you will not set the pace for us here. you presented your case here in this public forum,wanting us to ‘mourn’ with you and you still want to dictate our reactions,maybe your bitchyness is wat attracted the homo…kama utaki kuulizwa maswali spare the intimate shitty smelling gay stories for the baby mama pillowtalk so they help you ease the trauma!!

1 Like

Ukiskia jamaa akijaribu kukunyemelea usiku ujue ni @Njamba Huthu . Gonga nyang`au na hiyo chupa!

1 Like

@Web Dev … just to let u know. I did wonders to that family. The fella quit booze eva since… but sikuvunja yai. I bet u can fill in the blanks… on what transpired…DFHKMBKMN…o_Oo_O:p

Who is “us”?
Who do you represent?..

Hapo sawa kambuyu, niko shojo

1 Like

But Enyewe hapo ninja ameficha some crucial details… True story. No punk intended… Hakuna vile semen alias joti yaeza toka ovyo ovyo kama ana spermato diarrhoea. Ninja was going for second round ndo akashtukia

3 Likes

Hiki kimtu i can bet my right testicle kilichapwa njoti mbili… 1) kwa bar… 2) kwa ndae… . Akimangwa njoti ya tatu ndio alishtukia… waweru may have runned out of saliva Which explains " nduru" na “presence of nasty semen” and i quote…

Hehehe…hiyo njot ya kwanza aliisikizia hadi akascream nduru za utamu ndo room mate wake akaja kumkatzia

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…

Let me go puke…

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:…

tell your buddy friend to keep his intimate gay stories to his zulu ex wife…

untampered with asses is what i rep

njamba and atwoli on a tag team

No dull day in the village,hii iko more than three