Ka-jackpot Kashatembea...

thats why nasema hii hakuna mtu angepata 13 it was the hardest ever…

mimi i aim at the bonus hizo 13 nikutupima bangi

@m245 hata hiyo bonus si mbaya. Aim for the sun, fall on the moon.

Aaaah! Wewe utakuwa unanibebea wallet ya loose change.

1 Like

USINISAHAU KAKA

@Mzee mzima Wazi Bros!

1 Like

How come this winner hajawai jitokeleza? Hes anonymous almost 4 days later. This goes against normal trends. Ata mtu akiwa turkana kwa desert, by the nxt day angekuwa sportpesa offices. Nwy acha tungoje.

Hii sportpesa sies make, the odds of making it is almost nil. Acha tu nipewe Kenyacane ama Gilbeys nishindange 400 bob kama jana!

George Mwangi is the man.

C&P from Niaje.com
If you are a soccer fan and are a Sportpesa player, you know by now that someone became a multi-millionaire this week after winning the 29.5 million shillings on Sunday night. Niaje had the pleasure of meeting the man before any other media house and we have the pleasure to announce that the jackpot was won by 50 year old George Mwangi, a businessman from Githurai. George who is a father of 3 was accompanied by his daughter Wendy who is also a serious Sportpesa fan. This week, she got 10 out of 13 games correct.
Talking to Niaje, George revealed that he started playing the jackpot in May this year after the last jackpot was won at 8.9 million shillings. According to him, he has actively attempted the jackpot nearly every week since then and on a normal weekend, he would play not less than 20 combinations. This week alone, he had over 25 combinations that had all the Saturday games correct and at the end of the game, other than the winning combination, he had combinations that won the 11 game predictions and 10 games.
George says he does not have clear immediate plans with the money as it is still too much to conceive. “You always say if you had such money you would do this and that, but when you actually have the money, it is totally a different story, so I will have to rethink a lot of things” he said.
“I am a giver, big giver and those who know me probably know that I love to help. There are people I always wanted to help get out of certain situations but I never got the chance to, now that I have the capacity, I think that will be a fulfillment in my life”.
The following are pictures of George and his family and his reactions to the fact that he got the jackpot and that it was real, not a dream.