@Kabuda@Supodon@Ol Monk and Other Hypocrites

And soon there will only be village elders left. You know what happens when a country has more old people than young.

1 Like

Yap… There is also that BS of Village elders harassing New Villagers or ganging up. Not cool men!! Not cool

3 Likes

Hii ndio nini tafasari…

I think like any other kijiji, villagers are given opportunity to air their views or grievances.
Admin address this issue before it escalates to “haki yetu”

Some one simplify this …

even @MBOMB cannot simplify it because he copy pasted

3 Likes

I Know Right

Sawa Purity

1 Like

Finally,an understandable explanation why VIP will never come back. Thank you.

Being around is not the current issue. I was around when people said they want one party rule, i was also around when people said they want multi-party…our likes and dislikes changes.
Can you guys smell the coffee and do something, POOH!!!

2 Likes

so you say, man, so you say…

If I copy a text written “@Fala12 is an idiot” and pasted it elsewhere…u wud still be an idiot…I mean the pasted text wud still read “@Fal12 is an idiot”…now that we have agreed on that. Find out why I thanked @Ibwit

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ouch twinkle toes

i agree that @Fala 12 is an idiot. but you still have not simplified your comment for Purity @Purr_27

3 Likes

SO PLIIIIIZ…Get a Cold Glass of Milk and Sip it pole pole bila haraka, Plus when you completely nude…If you use Hard Stuff kama WHISKEY…Same applies…I feel you but Cool em Nerves kwanza…then tuzidi from there…

:confused::confused:I understand the cooling down part, But Nigger why insist on me being Naked??:eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:…seems someone was dozing off teacher akifunza shuleni…Welcome to my class son…Blood flow and emitting that heat…Yaani the heat within due to accrued anger…

1 Like

If my memory serves me right I recall you saying you found out klost’s existence thanks to the VIP section which had some motivational material you were after?

Too bad we can’t have one here.

1 Like

Tech issues am told…too bad

:D:D:D:D…purity! @Purr_27 !