Kadere Alikuwa Anajiona Simba Marara

Good. So that they are careful about who they employ

You sir are trying to justify stupidity of the highest order…

Are you the one who was crying for being a peasant.Start by acquiring brains…rest of your life will be good if you do so

She made the mistake of engaging him in a conversation. I’ve never ever ever ever let a matatu ‘cut’ me, especially on Thika Rd. I just lower the window a bit, give them a stone cold look aka stone face, and move on. I never had any problems. Just don’t talk to them because that opens a whole can of worms and things could escalate wakianza matusi.

That’s exactly what happened hapo Survey/Drive-in once upon a time in the mid-90’s (can’t quite remember which year 94/95/96). A 44 mat was picking passengers and had blocked half the road. This guy stepped out of his car and asked the mat driver (jamaa alikuwa anaitwa Jamal) to give way. Yeye kama nani; Jamal akarusha matusi. All of a sudden, boom! Risasi kwa mdomo ikatokea kwa masikio. The guy was a member of the presidential security unit (Moi). I remember matatu za 44 went on strike for a few days but I don’t think anything ever happened to the cop.

Whoa…

Me too. Haikuanzia mahali hio video ilianza.

Hasira, hasara. It is over for him.

This vehicle mover lacks the maturity and patience needed to be a safe driver on the road.

Many accidents on our roads result from this me-first attitude.

SITAGHARAMIA!!!

:D:D:D

Hiyo ndio “mamba mentality” imeandikwa hapo nyuma kwa bumper!!

Problem is this is a sacco…jamaa Monday atakua kwa roady na hio matt yake ya wresling association.Lakini ata huyo madhe alimprovoke me hawa wajamaa wa Mat huwa sibishani nao na cousins zao wa pikipiki:D

He needs to be made an example to others who think they own the road. Kenyans must insist on general discipline in the country, especially on roads–or wives, sisters, cousins, mothers and aunts will be afraid to drive. If someone tries to cut into traffic on your left side, there is no law that says you must give way to him. He’s breaking traffic law, so you are right not to budge. He has to wait till it’s safe to rejoin the lane. Same as if another vehicle insists on forcing you out of your lane just because it’s bigger than your dudu. No one has any right to hit you or your car for not yielding ground when they are on the wrong.
This guy was behaving that way just because he knew she could do nothing about it. If it had been a man it would probably have become a fight, with other matatu thugs ganging up to beat the driver. Tunawaonea mbali sana.
The road should be made a place of mutual courtesy, not the space reserved for those who think they are stronger to bully other drivers.

Jamaa akunje mkia atafute out of court settlement. Hata kama ni kulipa 50k at once, kesi iishe at grass root level.

She shouldn’t accept out of court settlement, it weakens her position. Mtu hapaswi kukudharau namna hiyo ati kwa sababu anaweza lipa. The principle of justice is more important than money. Let the judge decide.

Stop being a simp ghassis, unadhani utapewa kuma

Inaonekana pia wewe uko na tabia za kama huyo kadere…Your sirer angenyonga back in the days

Don’t waste your words responding to immature boys

Sawa elder. Point taken

Kadere hana 50K na NTSA wamekujia number plate ya gari na Monday ako kortini after a weekend with Onyi.

Most start as chokosh bhang-smoking kamagera and kondas and rise up the ranks to become full time drivers.