KAGENI's drama doesn't cease...

Ati nini hiyo umesema madame hutry kuforce including her highness? Usinizoee hivyo! Meffi! I have a toned tummy which is pulled together by a sumptuous bossom and both are balanced by a pair of rounded hips! Kare kee!

eish, funguza ukali…how are you?

:D:D:D U caught me! :stuck_out_tongue: Am well. How are you?

am great…just the normal winter these sides, it’s a bit hard this year…

Pole sana. It will soon be over. The weather here is lovely!

it should, we are counting one more week at most…

Then hang in there! I miss 254! :frowning:

hang in there too, i am sure it can’t be for long now…

Boss kuna mingi sana av come across bora there is enough encryption sio necessary ikue nayo kumbuka key cards or biometrics leave digital signatures of the user(s) who last had access to such servers esp when the server is restricted to specific personell

I refrain my sentiments like judas did to jesus pole sana wamahips na thede

Mbisha ni muhimu especially rear view.

Nina front view… Will that count?

Only if it’s a shapely bust.

Weka moja kama zile za 0%omera.

waiting

Wacha tuache kuderail thread ya wenyewe!:wink:

Mbisha ndo wanakijiji wathibitishe

na boobies ziko aje…o_O

Waiting

Forrowing

Good morning fam.I want to wish you all a lovely day awaiting @Nananimpa to send the mbishas with immediate effect. Kiururi aka Gaceri amenihala leo asubuhi tena lakini as usual nmelenga kama selee!! We jast planned a karoadtrip over the phone na kimumunyi, turns out she is now the owner of a brand new forester since she is a grown working lady and deserves a car (her words not mine) sai nmeanza kuona venye gaceri atasahaulika ivyo tu kama maji yaliyomwagika. Nway i hope to ascertain and instill and in the same criteria enforce minimum threshhold lakini mbisha itakua hard i really respect this young lady poleni wazee ndachinja mbuzi ya kutoa laana