Kalenjin beauty.

I see nothing wrong with this photos. just like in newspapers etc. by the way how do you know a virgin just by looking or talking to a woman? not unless you are a gynaeologyst . I’m instantly sure she will not be one after you prove it.

I can smell the Evil fumes of CENSORSHIP in here…
Most of us are reasonable Adults with a good understanding of the boundaries of Probity …
As such , …all NORMAL people are quite capable of self regulating their speech and actions …
Censorship serves no purpose in our modern high tech society …
None at all …

And on that happy note …:smiley:

[ATTACH=full]319125[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]319127[/ATTACH]

True…
Only a detailed physical examination can confirm that…
And if it is any consolation to you , there are not many left around …:smiley:

rexxumbwa ghassia hii picha ni ya 2009 way before Roxxy ifunguliwe

Nlikua karibu kumwambia the same. Roxxy imeingia 2016 na ilikua inajaa from Monday to Monday. Was my favorite time flani, until a gay bartender aliniwekea ice cubes kwa glass with his bare hands/fingers

Rexxumbwa is a fraud

Jinga hii uko hapa ukipiga mdomo na huyo msichana amejaza mboro kwa mdomo na picha Facebook where millions can view. Infact they would be disappointed hio picha ikitolewa captain save a whore

leta picha apa apa akiwa na mboro kwa mdomo…captain save a hoe my ass ukinyimwa pudesh unasonga kama injili sio kuja kuanika watu apa ati Lanyez those are innocent women and I can share a link to their profiles lanyez hujulikana bwana

Haha mmoja hapo ( Mercy to be specific) ni kunguru chini ya maji KTalk inaeza pea mtu heart attack bure

are they your wives?

Who is the one in white? And the thread says kalenjin beauty’s. It doesn’t say lanyes or anything bad about them … Kwani things will be pulled down if a talker knows somebody?

Mtu anirushie Namba yao

We agreed all women are hoes whether you know them or not ,whether it’s ur sister or aunt lazima Kuna kamaa anaporwa Dio atombe ama kutumiwa nudes ,nothing special about this ghels wacha elders wacomment

Nimesample one them

Which one?

[

white

mi ni mnew jo…kunguru ni nini? lanye natambua

Naitore kunguru ni a loose woman

Shukran jo…ni ka nahitaji kuchanuliwa proper kwa hii kijiiji

excellent photos, art in real form.