KALI IS OVERRATED

has no graphic ui and also the stuff you have to install

Hio ndio utamu wa Linux @123tokambio can attest

I like Linux Mint

Mint is ok for desktops

Link ni download basi!

Sasa sijui unataka gani, but its very simple…
https://www.linuxmint.com/download.php
Au kama unataka other distros
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?page=torrents

2 Likes

kali is perfect if you are into cyber security and you know how to use the tools it has

It’s in a special class of it’s own!

Same here thought ni beef ya kaligraph jones na jua kali

1 Like

niaje mzito uko na series inajiita “if loving u is wrong” S1 to S6 my boss is interested na naitafuta online episode zingine hakuna

Tangu nishinde jackpot bonus sijakuwa hustle over a month

Wacha nitakuliziya kama iko

I understand what foofoo full @Okwonkwo is yapping about but the rest of you,why you speaking Greek in plain English?

Inbox izo series ziko

I can’t tell if these comments are jokes or not

Just MYOB kaka

Like someone mentioned before Depends with user needs. Am one of those guys who are not easily swayed by new versions of OS, application programs or any software for that matter unless there is quite a deserving reason for me to do so.

You’d be easily convinced that one distro is more “powerful” if your judgement is predisposed on the fact that the new version has a new interface or extra features.
I have personally been on Ubuntu LTS for quite a while and unless I see a need for switching from one version to the other… Same applies to Windows since am still on Windows 7 and not unless support is discontinued no. Intentions of upgrading

First of all, I want you to take back what you have said and apologise.
Kali is the mother of all intrusion. there is no person who claims to do what i think you think you do that doesnt use it.
to start with, kali by itself isnt much if you dont know what to do with it. for normal functions, its less than Ubuntu and it wasnt meant to be used for libre either.
I SWEAR BY KALI

i

i have said and i will say again KALI is overrated and lastly please tafuta tools iko na new villager pahali ujenge kiti kulee

If you say so.

how is life treating you? Just because you have more postings doesnt mean that all other people should not post.
Any way, Kali is the best for exploits unless you work for government (and not GK). Am sure there are other GUI based alternatives for kidies, In fact there are some that are windows based, how about that!!

Any way, I got distracted above,
what other tools were you yapping about? would love to know coz i wouldnt say am the centre of knowledge. Truth be told my whole training was done on KALI so am a bit biased, but would really like to know of the tools you talk of.
Kindly share