Kama dem ako na senye kubwa?

Si umgawie zile nimekununulia.
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xat1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11357516_456932287808255_52010335_n.jpg

Do faggots use tampons??Educate me how you always go about it?

1 Like

“Big enough stick” is relative, leta picha ndio tukusaidie. Your stick could be the problem

1 Like

Haya, @Mosa , wameshakuja kwa thread yako. Go ahead. Seek their professional opinion. Take notes, these are pros. I’ve done my part for your thread. Lakini punguza nyasore kaka.

1 Like

tafta lesbian akupe strap on ya mlingoti

Kaa side moja ujishikilie ukuta, at least usikie kitu.

2 Likes

Just trust me on that

Only pussies hate on girls they have never met grow some balls and man up .And yes bitches like you wear them

1 Like

T

Tampons are?

Ata kinabore juu tu ni sauti kinatoa ya chwa chwa chwa

support her to the end.She might allow you to touch those pirlo the footballer like legs.Now change your pads they must be soaking by now.

3 Likes

You said that… am heavily carried for your info

ask @Kimmy he so much experienced in them

:D:D:D Daktari mzima aliziita knock-knees. Who are we to dispute what a professional who took 7 yrs to master his craft in med-school declares? :D:D:D:D

4 Likes

You son of a kipii why invole my mom? Kuma mamako kasia and get the fuck outta ma thread

Ki

He sounds like a kipii and i dont deal with crackheads

Hehehe that must be the source of the bile.Truth hurts i dont know why its always like that.

Zi deki yangu ni kubwa abnormally

I asked for advice not this!!! Fucking ass wipes get your thick fingers out of your wide asses and get me an answer of fuck off.

Kuna time nilinunua Nike shoes fake zikararuka nikapeleka kwa fundi akaziangalia shook his head and told me ’ Hakuna dawa ya hizi ’ … the same thing applies to your case