kama hii ndio marriage life si heri ikae???

There is not enough data in this hekaya for a wise man to give sound advice…

3 Likes

hapa tunaitichanga mbicha, hata kama ni ya forester ama kisu imedunga table.

6 Likes

@gashwin what additional info do I add to get your advice?
@Jirani how do you rest your case? Sijaku-get hapo

I think the wife feels left out now that your friend has a new ‘partner’ that is the Forrester. Its natural for men to fall in love with their toys. Best thing to do if she knows how to drive, give her the car occasionally to go for weddings or visiting relatives. Tell him not be so possessive of the car to the extent of spoiling their union. This way the wife will feel that she comes first before anything else.

2 Likes

like does the friend leave the house on Sunday afternoon to go and listen to music from the car “system” when they should be having their communion?

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]11285[/ATTACH]

That the solution

1 Like

Wife ni msapere…Case closed

utaachwa kati kati kaka, mambo ya hao wawili wachana nayo

Hawa watu wa Central haki.

1 Like

Did the wench try to follow up the guy to reconcile? Kuna jamaa najua in our neighborhood, hustler sana but siku moja wife alimchoma na maji moto akilala. From that day, yeye hulala room ya sons wake. Halafu watu hapa juzi were arguing that they can’t hit a violent and unreasonable woman. Kanyaga mtu kama nyoka, kesi baadaye. SMH.

4 Likes

Buda nimecheka yangu yote ati kanyaga mtu kama nyoka kesi baadaye LMAO :D:D:D:D:D:D

2 Likes

Ha ha ha ati kanyaga mtu

Hiyo wife comes first ni yako. In my marriage my CHILDREN COME FIRST. They are tied to me by blood.

4 Likes

Pole…I didnt realise thatwas his name.

@Hash_Tag, yes they have one kid. The guy never pressed charges but we told him not to go back to that house of he wants to live. The threat of it is bad enough, but someone actually doing it while is another thing altogether.
@Ice_Cube there was a period where the guy actually tried to reconcile with her, and we told him that it was a mistake. When they had another disagreement, the guy knew it was not the place to be.

2 Likes

Eeeh. Lazima. hehehehe

mwambie awachane na malaya wa central atafute bibi mzuri western

1 Like

yenyewe madame wa central…nope…

on a serious note, you would rather be friend but dont give advice…listen to him but dont advice him what to do…

1 Like

mwambie auze gari

2 Likes

The worst thing you can do is to give solutions. As @Ice_Cube mentioned, the guy will be back with his wife and after getting some, the guy will narrate how @Hash_Tag wanted him to divorce. The wife will nuna at you every time you meet, and when you meet the couple, they’ll avoid you like a leper. That’s the point you’ll realize how stupid it was for you to give advice.

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]11292[/ATTACH]

1 Like