Kama kawaida, Bonobos turning Karen into a slum

you do realise that a lot of mzungus have relocated to Laikipia [SIZE=1]and Nanyuki in particular[/SIZE]? Wanasema Karen is no longer exclusive. problem started when tenderpreneurs realised they could afford the place and swarmed there with their eastlands mentality

I dont think Lavington has changed much. Looks pretty much the same, And even Karen its only the main road. If you drive inside its still foresty.

simple …kenya lacks proper urban planning

Hii kenya ni yetu ama wasungu? Bonobos mtawacha hii self-hatinng mentality. Let bonobos live anywhere they want

sawa. ndio sababu pia tumejaa mukuru. People should be proud of properly organised living areas

Kibra pia kuna wasungu

Ruiru is a respectable place

Sasa ati tusitembee Karen, kwendeni huko!

Boss, that 50m will only get you half an acre. Probably 40m on a good day.

This is what nepotism and cronyism gets you. When critical positions like City & urban planning are given to unqualified and undeserving people all the strides made in the past are quickly wiped out. Unfortunately, this is just the beginning and those who are saying this is blown out of context should stay tuned for what’s coming next.
The situation is replicated in all areas that were zoned as low density areas which are currently being deconstructed into a labyrinth of shanty towns. The ones that are remaining intact are those with strong Home Owners Associations having structured office bearers and not just individuals making complaints.

Remember, an individual who wants to commit an irregularity is more inclined to bribe and cut corners than the one on the defensive.

Sane people are slowly moving out of Nairobi. The glory of living in Nairobi ended a few years back.

The habit of allowing shanty kiosks everywhere is our major undoing.In Karen hawking is has taken over,wanapanga mali hadi kwa barabara

muthaiga sio hivi karibuni

Northern land city is coming

I keep saying that Africans were desingned to live in jungles, in mud huts. That mentality is alive with us even today. Democracy and modern cities are new to sub saharan negros, now I know dudes will be up in arms and start mentioning Ancient African kingdoms. There was no democracy in ALL those kingdoms, the kings ruled and their word was final, there was no voting. That is what I advocate, IRON FIST RULE, BRUTE FORCE IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE AFRICANS UNDERSTAND. BENEVOLENT DICTATORSHIP.

Mnajua wazungu ni binadamu pia? Filthy pig coloured humans. Inferiority yenye mko nayo ni mbaya saidi kabisa.

They have aggressively destroyed Nairobi.

Imekua for a very long time na hawasumbui kama hizi jinga za new money

The other day I said here in another listing that if you took ALL Africans to Europe today and bring in All the Europeans here in Africa after 50 years Africa would be 1st World and Europe will be slum

Kenya needs to take urban planning seriously in order to deal with the population increase that is and will continue to happen…but neither the leaders nor the people seem to care, kazi ni ruto ama raila…

But either way how does the luxury surbubs of wazungu and political elite help us in any way, hiyo posh estate ina lipa deni, si hao majamaa washaanza kuhepa nairobi. Wacha iyo slum ifike kwa those billionaires palaces ndio wajue kona watu wanaiishi kwa slum…woes of gated aristocrats my foot, mary antoinette taka taka…