kama uko na akili timamu inthis era na uoe hizi kunguru. you desrve everything you get

I am quite informed.

ranny anaeza kumalaysia na akuje kula pilau kwa mzishi yak

Remove Somalis from that list kindly. Us we keep women in every sense of the word, the most a woman does in a Somali household is chores. A Somali woman is culturally never put in a position that she works for the families upkeep.

great news for your kind is you are very safe from me

Waume wakikuyu wajifunze kukaa peke yao. Kama hawa wenzao hawatosheki kuwaua, juu yake wanapinda hadithi ndeeeefu, kuelezea vijisababu za kuwauwa wazee wao (kama Cohen kwa mfano). Lahaula. Walivyosema kweli Shetuani kamili hana pembe wala mkia. Shetuani mara zingine mwala naye sinia moja.

What he is saying is factual…but not very relevant in the context of the latest high profile murder case in court

All that is well and good right up-to the last part where he gives away his communist agenda.
There was private property back then, that is quite different from communal obligations.
If anyone is in doubt could they please tell me how it was that one inherited things (most notably land) if they were all communal as he alleges? :slight_smile:
Watu wawache vya bwererere - put in the work, sio kusema “sisi” na “yetu” thinking they will reap where others have been sowing!!

Please

Please put up the link to this?
I’d like to disabuse him of something…

yeah, am not gay shemale