Kamande Wa Kioi sickness

If you have the memory of a warthog don’t blame me for it and @mayekeke ,we are still on Kamande wa Kioi as you can see see here below.

[ATTACH=full]114018[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]114019[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]114020[/ATTACH]

A bit of correction, this photo didn’t load properly.
[ATTACH=full]114029[/ATTACH]

Eh, I don’t follow Raila and absorbing everything he says or does. I have better things to do, unlike you who can point to something that happened five years ago to someone you supposedly hate. Get a life, not following Raila in everything he does.

Kaba kûrîithia magogo

Just admit you are one dumb, ignorant, behind the news, sycophantic mofo. It was in the news, it was in the papers, it was all over the radio, people were discussing it all over social media but your head was stuck deep in your rear orifice to notice all that.

Ah, and the real reason you quoted me has come up. You simply wanted to insult me. Okay, let’s dance.

It is only stalkers like you who would get this mad that someone is not acting a bimbo as much as you. Please, do not involve me in your vapid and obtuse business. I have a life unlike. You are the pieces of shit that should have been white stains on carpets instead of black spots in society. Don’t cry to me motherfucker simply because your stalker ways have been exposed. Grow a brain, a functioning one, my dog can make better decisions than you. Afterwards, get a better life, not this one where you are choking on mu-dumb-aki’s arse hairs. Your kind of stupidity only comes from generations of inbreeding to the point one more go would have turned you into a komodo dragon. Your gene pool could use a little chlorine, it would have helped with all the bitterness of being exposed as a covert Raila stalker. It would be very easy to kill yourself when you finally realise your are a piece of shit stalker, world class idiot and your not even the best part of your mother, which ran down her legs. Simply climb to your ego and drop to your IQ.

Call admin and don’t forget to use the ignore option.

Am not a sissy to do either of that.
I have gone through your wild rant and can’t see any insult that would wind me up.
But it gave me grave satisfaction to imagine you banging on your keyboard furiously thinking that this particular talker will feel a thing.
Pole sana kaka, take periodic breaks from ‘your head in the ass’ position to view your surroundings.
Thank you.

I would never bang my keyboard chasing after a queefing tumbilidiot, descriptions for them slide out smoothly to Google Voice and it does the rest.

By the way, those weren’t insults, they are avid descriptions of the life of a tumbilidiot with his head deep inside mu-dumb-aki’s arse, a family tradition going back centuries. Is this your grandfather?

[ATTACH=full]114144[/ATTACH]