Kamenuka-msito amejibu uchokozi

Vietnam was between to pulp too right?

Man that was a huge call! Seems US Policy has shifted, it’s now pre emptive strikes the way Israelis work, even mossad didn’t dare touch that man. wakijabu retaliation NATO itakua itatokelezea. Lesson: mkubwa sio mwenzako

Iran is shia so is most of iraq, Americans don’t care as long as no Americans are involved

I wonder about people supporting US. US is the sole cause of and instigators of terrorism and violence in the world. Middle east has descended into violence because of them. They only survive by bullying and attacking other countries. I hope this country inyoroshwe very soon by another country.

True… what people forget is that the US has been preparing for a war with the soviets since 1945. Alot of investment has gone into creating the most powerful military machine the world has ever seen and also leveraging its scientific minds to produce advanced weapons. Lets also not forget her allies which put together probably constitute about 80% of the planets industrial capacity.

Of the worlds top 20 economies only 2 are antagonistic to the US: China and Russia. The other is neutral: Switzerland. The rest are either firm US allies or US leaning.

Another interesting stat: The US possess the worlds most powerful airforce (the US airforce). Not Enough?? Well the US also has the worlds 2nd most powerful airforce (US Navy)

Iran does not need to go to direct confrontation with USA because they know they will loose big time. I see them funding a terrorist organization very soon to drop a nuclear bomb in USA… Now that they have mastered how to make nuclear bombs.

Whether going directly against the US or using asymmetric techniques, the end result will only lead to war. I dont think the US will stand back if one of their cities is nuked btw. Even if they merely suspect iran without proof, I bet you they will retaliate.

The USA controls majority of the media hence they always control the narrative.

I thot Mlisema yeye hawezi aanza vita.

Breaking :Trump linked directly to Ukraine pressure campaign.
No wonder the diversionary tactics

Someone gotta teach these Americans a lesson. They can’t go about blowing others up because they think they are superior to everyone

I hope one country nukes them very hard soon, they learn a lesson

Hii ni matisho za ujinga. US walitandikwa nabVietnam wakatoroka wakilia. US wameshindwa kudefeat Taliban after 19 years of war. Kwa hivyo hizo statistics zako za ujinga hasaidii kitu.

I don’t know how Iran will respond but America is confident they’re not going to do shit… Iran isn’t bold enough to assassinate an American general or have that type of reach.

But they can do things America would never expect like enter into a treaty with North Korea strengthens trade relations and as well weapons development… Infiltrate Turkey and steal all types of military technology plans which would improve Iranian weapons developments… etc.

Russia and China will not allow Iran to jeopardize oil routes. So Iran will have to be creative on how it will deeply hurt the Americans without any fingerprints… And the answer is Yemen right at the Red Sea where Iran could target and sink an American destroyer…

Before US attacked Iran, Trump alikuwa kwa phonecall na Putin for 1 hour. Think about that.

Matusi imetoka wapi?

The US lost in Vietnam mainly because of these reasons:

1. Vietnam is mostly a jungle. Perfect terrain for guerilla warfare. Viet Minh soldiers could easily melt into the jungles and regroup. Apo Iran is mostly desert. These guys will melt into sand dunes ama?
  2. The Vietnamese had massive soviet support. Without this, they would never have been able to fight. The soviets practically armed these guys and on top of that, gave them intelligence through soviet spies in the US on where the next US bombing raid would be so they could position their anti aircraft guns (supplied by the soviets) and wait. Thus espionage was not only limited to bombing raids. It can be said that the soviets practically used KGB resources and assets to the advantage of the viet minh.
  3. The US may have left and the Vietnamese left victorious but it was a pyrrhic victory. Vietnam was practically destroyed and had to spend the next decades rebuilding. The Americans lost far less in the grand scheme of things than did the Vietnamese

Now, lets suppose the US loose in Iran which is highly unlikely. They will still be have destroyed Iran as a middle power and it will be unable to influence events in the middle east for a long time to come. Into this vacuum will step US allies like Saudi Arabia and others. Ayatollah will meanwhile be hiding out in some sand dunes somewhere trying to survive. Also, other political players will come to the for in Iran and it may just become another Iraq or Libya. Remember before the the Americans invaded Iraq in 1990, she was a major power in the middle east. Look at her now…

Jinga! Pumbavu! jangili wewe!

So you think war is all about statistics… Ends uulize Germany

What statistik did Zi Germans have that could overwhelm the allies?

Sink whose destroyer?? hapo watakua wamepress self destruct

The idea has been playing in his mind if in 2011 this were his thoughts…

[ATTACH=full]278584[/ATTACH]