Kangocho Descent

the Impreza WRX/STi will smoke it.
the foresters/legacies with rat sized turbos will struggle.

:D:D:D:D:D naona tuko same whatsapp group.
nishaanza kupanga that is why the LGT is in past tense

You want to mean watu wa passo na duet hatuendi home ama kwa in laws?

We have always driven Corollas on the same hill and many others while going to Meru where I come from… of course not fun at all but we still find ourselves home with our loved ones… Given a choice, Turbo-charged machines or powerful NA machines like V6s and V8s any time…

they will do well since turbos have their own efficiency range.

kinguni, kijabe forest are my favourite places especially coming back to nai. going towards the village i prefer mai mahiu. there are some good stretches there.

a forester SG5 using the TF035 or Legacy BP/L on VF38 especially the autos will struggle against a 3.0 turbodiesel Hilux hio tusidanganyane

interesting… let me do some quick youtube research. these variables are far. diesels are torquey compared to petrols. and yes the tf035 is a tiny turbo (as for vf’s i never understand their numbering. it’s very disorganised). then again, whcih turbo does the hilux have? and how many cylinders is it pushing…?
hehe i’m “curiouser” now. gimme a sec.

a 3.0 diesel even without forced induction is a force to reckon with. i do not know the specific turbo models the hiluxes use but that is a capable car. especially the intercooled versions which have reasonable boost. plus as l4 engines, the stroke is long for that torque.
as for the turbo numbering, yes they are convoluted but nothing an hours research and interest can’t set straight.

Why are the downhill vehicles using climbing lane impunitly