Kanzu

:D:D:D

Ata wakorino wako Na kanzu zao Na hawasumbui

Hekaya nicely delivered.

In ktalk/klost they are known as corinthians thanks to one @Atheismo

Probably the funniest hekaya ever.
Been through a similar situation only that I was caught red handed eating bacon and sausages during Ramadan in the canteen while masquerading as Abdul Hussein!..
Had to quit that job after receiving death threats but that is a hekaya for another day… Kikikikikkiiikkk…

We anika hekaya. Si the day has been long.

Thanks Buda

Kuna time tulienda kudai slices from Amina na Halima. Kutuliza suspicions kutoka wochi na maneiba, mi na beste tumeng’ara kanzus na ngepa. Tukaribishwa vipoa and sent out their little bro to get soda za wageni. In the middle of the game mlango inabishwa tukalenga juu ni kale katoi kamerudi na masoda. A few minutes later ikabishwa tena but with a very heavy hand na msee anabonga na bass kubwa. Tukajua hapa nikujotoa ka kush yule munono. Tukajisqweeze thru the bathroom window and went to the back of the compound kuruka fence. Mama moja akatuona and raised the alarm. Hard kuruka ukuta ka umevalia kanzus lakini tukafaulu. But as soon as we cleared the wall wochi huyo amekata kona ka safo. We acquired a new running style. Nilivuta kanzu to my waist na kukimbia ka mmatha. With my long legs I was able to gain distance and then here comes my buddy ka amenivuka! And his hands were free. Kumbe alivuta kanzu juu na kuuma hapo kwa hemming.

hehehe…
but you live long in the coast and you come to beleive pwani si kenya.
i think it must be something in the water you drink

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

@introvert hii lazima uchore ama tuambie admeffi akupige mstari :smiley:
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hehehe…
Kwanza nimenunua crayons mpya…

Umenimaliza mzito which reminds mi that jana asubuhi nilikuwa nimesusia kwenda mosque until the PM almost caused a third world war.
Mwishow we went together.

Nice fictional counter-hekaya, but @Meria Mata set the bar extremely high today.

Cheza chini mzeiya

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hahaha, baba si at least ungekula lunch