Kapondi on Kevin Samuels' show

:D:D:D:D:D i have watched for 5 minutes and am impressed. kuna dem ako 40 years alioleka akiwa 17 years ako na watoi 5 wa mwisho ako 16 years, ame divorce akiwa 40 yrs but bado anataka betachieth companion :D:D:D:D , Kevin amegundua ni troll akamchuja kama umbwa

huyo Kevin anafanana na Burale, Burale should emulate him atupatie such shows

This is bs. First of all a magazine exists and needs to sell copies. The economist is such. They will type anything to sell copies. Proper research is done by governments, universities and research institutions. Peer reviewed. You should know this. You were in pHD class. Btw, do you know who owns the economist?

Black person,male or female , are never on the same trajectory with a white person. Black people are rarely offered promotions on merit. And at least not frequently as white men. Even extending as far back as school life, a struggling a black student will rarely get half as much help as a white kid. At some point, most kids struggle in something. Lost in a concept, teacher walks by. Google or YouTube ( your favorite) something called resource in school. Why no help. They quickly deem Black parents as disengaged. That’s a requirement for getting help, btw ( it’s too a long story for me to explain to you). I can extend such analysis from the day the black kid was born.

Bring supporting peer reviewed journals to back up your claims

The inheritance of black poverty: It's all about the men | Brookings

http://www.equality-of-opportunity.org/assets/documents/race_paper.pdf

The century gap: Low economic mobility for black men, 150 years after the Civil War | Brookings

Race and Women's Income Trajectories: Employment, Marriage, and Income Security Over the Life Course on JSTOR

QUOTE from below links

In terms of their individual earnings, black women have similar odds of escaping poverty as white women, though both these groups lag behind the upward mobility of white men.

The headline finding here is that, among those who grew up poor, black women are the only group showing a marked difference between the risk of being in the bottom quintile of the individual earnings distribution (for each gender), and the risk of being in the bottom quintile of the family income distribution (for the whole age cohort). Whites do well on both counts; black men do poorly on both counts. Black women do reasonably well on the first and very poorly on the second. This result is probably driven by the fact that black women tend to create families with black men who do poorly on both counts and thus bring down the family income results for black women.

[SIZE=5]Lower marriage rates aren’t hurting black mobility[/SIZE]
Why? Various explanations could be given. The most obvious is that, assuming marriages or cohabitation mostly occur within racial groups, black women’s family position is damaged directly or indirectly by the poor outcomes for black men. If white women end up with white men, who in terms of their earnings are more than twice as likely to escape poverty as black men, their family income will be higher. Equally, if black women are more likely than white women to end up as single, they will also record a lower family income. We set out to model the impact of household formation by artificially equalizing the marriage rates of black women and white women. The results will of course depend not just on whether they marry, but also on whom they marry. In our simulation, we assume that the additional women who are married have a husband with the same economic characteristics as their brother (see the Technical Paper for our detailed methods). The intuition here is that most people are likely to marry someone with a broadly similar background as themselves, and siblings, by definition, have an almost identical one.

Take a look at the writers of your papers. They are all white. Only a white person would claim that black women have similar odds of escaping poverty as white women, with no proof. Show me such a document which makes a similar claim, with a Black person involved in its literature. In principle, a black person supporting the notion of equality in race exists.

[ATTACH=full]378174[/ATTACH]

Nimeona kidogo pia, and I think Kevin is right in telling her she just wants someone she can dominate–judging from her last relationship. 5 yrears is a long time in a relationship, and in her society that must feel like an eternity, with someone who did not make her “feel like she was with a man”. This woman comes out as nothing but a control freak, yet she thinks she can find a strong man. In fact a strong man would learn very quickly that they’ll constantly be at war, even in talking, and just as quickly, leave her.

And btw stop with the generalization that nobody wants black women unless they are work mules like you. All the Kenyan women I know abroad are all married to white men. So speak for yourself. You are most unwanted and unprotected woman and the only man who would marry you is a jobless Kenyan in need of a green card. So basically you are the man in the relationship. He married you for the opportunity. As a woman thinketh in her heart so is she. Your words reflect how YOU feel about yourself as a woman. Even single mothers Kenyans are getting married to jungus. So don’t justify your choices by slandering an entire race of women. You continue being a punda wife and give the man a huge loan and let him come back to Kenya you see if you will ever see him again. Anyway your life your choice.

Still don’t see anything peer reviewed to support your arguments. FYI bias is more likely if the researchers were black.

My argument is that Black people are discriminated from birth. Do I need a peer reviewed paper for that?

Support your claim of 80%. Plucking a figure from air does not make it right, it is manifestly false. Your comment is even laced with hatred, as usual. But that is the most common characteristic of most Africans who have migrated to the US: they hate African Americans, they think they are favourites to the white masters. Your world perception is not real. It is clear when you claim that white women are single by choice, a claim you obviously know is false. Again you pluck that claim from air. All majority white countries today have divorce rate of at least 50%, but you only see black divorcees! By the way, how do think you differ genetically from those black american women you despise? And I am curious, how do you know that every race want to be with white women? Some of us cant be aroused by white women actually. The most outstanding thing about your comments however is the hatred you have for anything black, you are ready to quote imaginary statistics of 80% to support your improbable claims. How different are your claims from the stereotypes we have here in Kenya such Kikuyus are thieves or Luos have AIDS? Do you think these stereotypes are correct?

:D:D:D:D:D… musito Kevin Samuel anachapa hawa entitled women nyahunyo muoto ,just see how a certain female talker amewaka muoto!!!

Today I have witnessed a black person claim that another black person has the same odds of escaping poverty as a white person. This is a clear case of a mis-educated negro :D:D

[ATTACH=full]378205[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]378217[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]378218[/ATTACH]

The Growing Racial and Ethnic Divide in U.S. Marriage Patterns (nih.gov)

My friend society is hierarchical. We can’t all be equal. It’s not personal just how society works.

You can not use research from more than 6 years ago, it loses its validity. 2012 is 9 years ago. Alot changes in a decade. Cite newer research papers.

But all information about Black people you give on ktalk is from decades old cliches.

So you accept the writings you posted are flawed? Because they are stating that we are equal.

She’s a religious conservative. There’s no such thing as a biblical conservative. My general assessment of our madam is that she’s insecure. She thinks women are inferior. Men are the prize. She thinks white peoples skin looks like chicken. African American men are broken. The women are promiscuous and not submissive and they are hated. Marriage is her greatest achievement in life. So to her she’s better than the 72% single mom families in the black community. The cause does not matter, it’s bcz unlike her, black women are promiscuous yet when she was single she was not the virgin Mary, she rode the cock carousel then imported a man who was oblivious of her past. Awhile back she was making fun of Okemwas Kisii accent when she realized he’s a citizen of Canada.

Its hard to argue with some people based on logic bcz their arguments are based on their personal subjective opinion with the aim of self aggrandisement. Her whole point is that she’s better than whites with their chicken skin, better than the black unwed mothers. The bottom line in all her arguments is how she is better than them. She is conflicted. She thinks she is inferior bcz she’s a woman but she wants to be better than whites, blacks, democrats. Woteva will make her feel superior.

Which writings said we are equal, do not put words in my mouth

Check the year