kaQuarter Life Crisis is Real.

Last job stint was with an amerucan quit kedo a decade ago currently a jack of all trades and a master of non. Just follow your heart. Theres money in Business but BE READY TO BE A SLAVE TO YOUR BUSINESS hautaweza kufanya anything else na usipochunga if you hire staff pia hao wata complain pia weh una behave kama baniani. YOUL ALSO BE SHREWD. And the risk ya biz iko, thugs wanafanya kazi overtime i dont go anywhere near a bank…its that bad…story for another day. But flexibility you can maximise what you do with your time and you can use your natural talents to serve community. Im a part time volunteer lecturer at a local technical school, coach sports at some secondary schools and i did a water project under an mp that ime supply watu maji areas interior…being out here is fun…ingawa sazingine bureacracy politicking na uchumi kukauka hufanyika…but in a 1000% times more happier than when i had to wake up each morning to go be a desk monkey. But i can tell you hauko kwa crisis your just pondering on how to better yourself…uko fiti mtu wangu hauta stagnate…your close to the aha moment. Jah bless in whatever you pursue. And im your agemate slightly older though. I hope nimesaidia.

What did you substitute it with?

Nimecheka sana. Nimeshindwa hii ghaseer @mtura na ndom haijagonga thate na vile inapenda pilisina na ancient stories of giant :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: akadanganye masai

Nimekwambia utoe evidence, hata kwa hizo handles. Kenyatalk msee hawezi delete posts, so take the challenge ulete evidence of me being above 28 years. Nugu

Huyu msipokaa radar atawapanga vilivyo hadi mtii.Lakini sio yeye pekee Kuna wengine pia wamekuwa huku like since 5yrs ago na bado wako 25.

Ngoja nikuje na @Budspencer hauwezi tupangaga hivyo.

If you continue like this you’ll change the likes of me to be better.Hii advice iko top-notch.
I won’t gife up

Nimekuchallenge utoe evidence from this handle or any other handle associated with me. Any evidence implying that I am over 28 years. You niggas at kenyatalk can’t count for a dollar. Nangoja na ukikosa I expect a public apology for wasting my time. In fact nitakusaidia

[ATTACH=full]307772[/ATTACH]

Kuma kurii uuuu gathe gaka ga 35.Mtu ako na bibi wawili na watoi watatu.Na bado unachapa gsu na kupanda Uber.Effidence is coming usilete pressure

Nangoja evidence. Na ukikosa I expect a public apology. Deadline ni kesho asubuhi kIpll

I can’t see what he is saying but dude is in his twennies and married to two women. Maheni in broad daylight. He is way over 30 with nada to show. Other than the kids.

Kumbe @M2Random is your other handle?

People like @Kimakia can’t count for isht. Nimemchallenge atoe any evidence from the archives juu kenyatalk msee hawezi edit posts, ameshindwa. So nimeona nimletee evidence anyamaze. I have no reason to lie about my age. In fact I wish ningekuwa 30s and wiser than I am now.

[ATTACH=full]307777[/ATTACH]

Growing old is not a sin white boy.So how old were you when you fought 3 gsu single handed?

Mimi na hiyo g-stick iko na ngosi nitakurombosa manyu uwache uwongo

Maliyaamungu unazeeka miaka ikipunguka?

Chukua dem ana earn less than you… say cleaner ama cook apo kwa mhindi and marry her and forge ahead…ukingoja uoe daktari ama engineer utazeeka …women hufuata the hypergamy rule, it’s naturally embedded in them

This is the best advice for him

Identify what you are suffering from, let your heart talk to you. Are you fatigued, do lack motivation? Do you feel you are doing something that will help you be who you wish to be tomorrow? Are you happy at what you are doing? what makes your heart weary, is it misuse in the name of a job. Your employer want an efficient robot, the first thing an employer tries to kill are your dreams or ambitions. First by trying to make you doubt yourself then intimidation’s to instill fear so that you are constantly looking over shoulders. You lose the drive and self esteem, you become “castrated” such that if you are given cash you have no idea what you do with it. You only know one thing reporting to work in the morning and being commanded around. You can find a wife and get children to motivate yourself that you are doing for your family or you may take the riskier way and enjoy the roller coaster.
At 26yrs I got a job like yours of which I started as an intern, but i was never satisfied and I dreaded every morning going to work. I decide to be patient for one year for the sake of experience and after one year I packed my thing and left. I wanted to further my education, with no much saving I went back to UON registered for masters, paid for one semester and started looking for sponsorship. I got one within a month that would take care of my research work a stipend to cater my personal expenses. I worked hard for three years till I finished but then I could not graduate due to fees arrears, luckily i got a job with my letter of completion and managed to pay my fees. What I am trying to tell you is that you have to believe, be brave and go for it. Some people may see like you are crazy, do not listen to them. You do not have to see all the way, you only need a sign at every turn, trust in God.

Do this, learn a skill you can do with your hands. Be it carpentry, mechanic, kinyozi, phone repair etc.
When you quit your job at least you will have a skill to feed you or even you can make a biz out of it later on.
Or else you will still be working there 10years later.
Achana na mistresses, hao ni distraction + expenses.