Karanja Kabage

Hata alikula city park. .where ile temple ya wahindi imejengwa. .alinyakua na akawauzia.

We still have good angels amongst us!

haiya
thought hes the one

maybe even poisoning

Which cemetery is this?

IG MUTYAMBAI directs DCI to probe the death of lawyer and prominent businessman Karanja Kabage. https://t.co/SGkPn2bXZF

Heart Attack

Don’t know him, more details about him

Booom just like that?

Imagine.

Its said, probable, he felt some chest pains, did a U turn to go to Nairobi Hospital,
Did hit a pavement as he was doing a U turn.
He decided to park kando ya njia as maybe he didn’t think he would manage to drive all way.
Guys came and helped him. He requested to be taken to Nairobi Hospital.
Confirmed he was driven to Nairobi Hospital with HIS car. Thus No Accident.
Then up to now hakuna picture yoyote ya Accident.

But the biggest question why he didn’t request to be taken to Karen Hospital which was near

Oh shit! This is sad. One of the most levelheaded guys around. Did his law degree at 62 genuinely at UoN. Computer savvy just like me at old age.

Terrible loss.

MHSRIP

Heart attack si mchezo I have suffered it. The angel of death alikuwa ananiita najifanya ni mistaken identity. Nalenga namwaambia si Mimi huyo mjinga I don’t know him.

No. KK Promote is owned by Karanja Kinuthia who is still alive. You can see this obituary of one of his wives. Grace Njuhi Karanja (K. K. PROMOTE) | Obituary Kenya

This one looks like it. But you never know. (Of course from the reports shared, it was not as a result of the minor accident.

How did it start, ambiana tujue tell tale signs.

Sharp pain of left side of the chest, dizziness, difficulty breathing,heaviness of the chest, if you are sitting u cannot even stand or do anything.

wadau kamateni bike muanze tizi

Anything is possible. Let us wait and see. But the accident was not the cause. Possibly as somebody has insinuated above, he was making a turn to go to the hospital.

The job I was doing niliquit. Nikaanza zoezi saa hii Niko healthier. I have never had it again. When am free asubuhi roadie like 25km.