Karen Secret Daddy Spot exposed. ( photos)

:D:D:D

Starscream I find this so and so = so and so v revolting and childish. Next time carry on but do not tag me. Chances are I might not see stupidity. But by tagging me, you are ensuring that I see it. Sigh
BTW now that I once read you here saying Mrs Shosho is mine and given that Digi is a man, could you also be gay? don’t repond.

@Mrs Shosho mbona unakuanga mkali hivyo? What happened? You have no sense of humor

Ni ushamba I cannot entertain. Ushamba, bile, bullying all packaged as humour by some folk on KT are not for me. ‘Nothing’ happened since you asked so don’t try to make this thread about shosho.
Sense of humor is relative, don’t force yours on me.

Ngai tulia madam

You cannot accept my responses yet you tagged me to the nonsense???haiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. There is nothing wrong with me so stop hyping it. I have lots of laughs with diff Talkers here. Ushamba nimekataa and this is why I always say pls do not tag me…[SIZE=1]unless tunajuana sana that you know what you are seyying.[/SIZE]

Sina ushamba I thought we were friends?

Then you would not have posted that I am Digi…donge???if we were friends. Now stop making this about me.

Sawa sawa you are not digi lakini wewe ni Truman capote…just kidding

Msinitaje taje hapa, why can’t I enjoy my FAXE in peace?

Thread has been here since morn…you never responded. Kwenda huko for saying msinitaje…remove me from that bracket.

Wachana na shosh kaliamka on the wrong side of someone else’s bed

Oki I give you a like as you are not going away. So let us be friends now. What are your weekend plans?

We’ve always been friends.Leo hakuna kitu muhimu nafanya naona tv na wewe what are your plans?

Nimeisample si mbaya kwa Farasi