Karibuni breakfast

NI Nini hiyo mbaas?

Mbaas? :D:D Nimecheka sana bro. mbaazi is basically pigeon peas.

Cancer yanukia hapo.Hayo makaratasi jichunge sana,they emit some unseen chemicals

You are right. Thanks for the heads up my brother.

You make me miss ATC. That breakfast is THE breakfast.

Prove it? Or for ever hold your peace…

I like my njahes v much. I have missed them and will be looking into the issue today. What is ATC?

yaani wewe ni mtu ya mhindi?
na masaa ya kupost meffi hutoka wapi??

I got the info from a guy who works for SGS,we were together at a party roasting goat meat,ikiiva tukasema tuweke kwa foil.That is where the enlightment started.emissions are minute though and not from all foils.They advice KEBS to turn away many but they still find their way into our market

Njahii

I don’t work for any Indian,

[ATTACH=full]245834[/ATTACH]

Wacha ushamba wewe…do not display ua ignorance…tembea Kenya…

Now that’s s breakfast I miss… Y’all criticize then cry cancer later, coz yall want the mzungu life…

Very unhealthy. Yuck.

Unajua health stats za watu wa Coast wewe? Very fatty foods, everything is fry fry fry, I was having a cookout one time nikaalika mama mswahili anisaidie. I went to soko to top up. Kurudi I almost fainted, she deepfried hadi minji na carrots, meatballs oily oily oily. My guests barely touched the meatballs . The food is tamu sikatai. I love viazi karai . I love biriyani. I love their food but by God it is the unhealthiest food among Kenyan communities . Yaani how can minji na carrot be deepfried I almost wept. But to her credit the pilau was amazing.

Cha muhimu ni ulienjoy, karibu tena pwani.

I’m talking of mbaazi mahamri…
The oily food is common amongst many swahili, Indian, nubian and a bit of Somali culture. That and sugar, but varies from family to family and is dying with the older generation as the younger guys are more conscious of the oil and sugar ailments.

Wewe jibu shosh. ATC ni nini?

ATC Across The Creek…that’s what. Where I live.