Kark Marx- the return

@karl max, hubibi alirudi?

Let us not talk about women. Tell me before supreme court judgement, what had Waiguru gone to do at the home of Maraga???
Ask yourself that question.

OH PLEASE!!! Dn’t start this rubbish! First it was Orengo with Lenaola. Now it’s Waiguru with Maraga??
The first was a falsehood as is the 2nd one which you’re spreading.
You butthurt people need to stop looking for “eskyussess”.

Ehe, what else? Did Harun Ndubi meet Uhuru? Did Ruto call Njoki? Maybe Kinyua texted Aukot? Matiang’i visited Raila to pledge his allegiance? Try another one boss hii tumezoea.

[ATTACH=full]140929[/ATTACH]

I like!

@karl max, you are just but a deluded paper tiger.

@karl marx your choice of names is an indication of aspirations to move humanity forward. I believe what you are discussing is below your name sake. Communists hijacked the former’s agendas. Will you have agendas?

lol someone who has dedicated his entire life to stagnant luo ethnic politics is an intellectual? I thought it was measured by intellectual output. Ama you’re one of those Kenyans whose jaws drop for lawyers.
You’re penis is probably a dwarf, that’s why you’re compensating by shit-talking women. Don’t worry, we don’t really care about penile size.
BTW, it’s already business as per the usual

I thought you went back to Canada

Mbwa wewe,all you the only one who can hold and handle an AK?takataka

Mama, before you attempt to size up, please proof read what you have written. Darn. I give up.

OSHA tunyanye mikia pole pole huko USA, hapana sumbua sisi

Ulinyimwa visa? Try again mama. Inakuwasha aje nikiosha wanyanye? Umesota na utasota. Get busy trying to get rich mama. Meffi.

ni pure blood unaita mama?

:D:D:D

Mama. Tuliza @Wakanyama. Jaribu tena hapo embassy. Labda watakupa this time. Meanwhile shughulikia chama. Meffi.

You’re nothing more than a keyboard warrior.

Meffi!!

This keyboard ninja speaks as if he eats coal for breakfast and farts sarin. @karl marx go and dip your gonads in liquid Nitrogen. duck-filled-fatty-puss

So what rights are we talking about? When the demos were truly peaceful your cousins complained that they were not teargassed because the police do not engage peaceful demonstrators. So, the rights you are talking about are arson, rape, murder, extortion, looting,… If your cousin were my cousin I WOULD celebrate the criminal’s demise

Uliandika theses zingine huko ulikojificha ama?