lakini hapo kwa 800 ni uongo sema tu ukweli ulipea chokosh 50 bob

lakini hapo kwa 800 ni uongo sema tu ukweli ulipea chokosh 50 bob

ilikua hasira tu…sai ata 50 siezi

Commendable :D:D:D:D

I have had many maonekanios where Karma wakes up and arrives at my doorstep be it for work reasons (dealing with witches all day long is not fun) or for home life situations. Will try and keep it brief.

I have this rich Kazos educated in private schools in NBO the likes of Braeburn and Imani School back in the day. We went to good National schools courtesy of our grades but mazee we would meet for xmas and hols and the tweng they would drop huko kwa Shosh…no one could understand what they were seyying. FF their father miscalculated his move and could not afford to take them to private Unis abroad or in Kenya where they really belonged! sisi na gathomo kidogo tulishatoka Jamu zamani and he had no choice but to reconcile us as many things had happened along the way between parents and us leading to unnecessary fall outs and with some aunties taking sides(another Karma story loading but not today)…wote walikula the Karma meal as we could not host them huku Diaspiiiiii. Years of broken trust and looking down on us when we were younger and poorer and then looking upto us when we are older just did not work. We just lengad but we are polite to them.

sande sana.