Kavindu Muthama

Kavindu was trying to live a flamboyant life that only Muthama can afford. She once brought drama over a house that Muthama had let her live in because of kids. He later built another one and the son moved but kavindu refused.

Kavindu is nothing without Muthama name and association. You have seen Rossana Pluda always harassing Phillip Moi instead of moving on and making her own money.

He should maintain her at the same lifestyle she had when they were married. It’s called alimony.

In Kenya it is awarded in special circumstances. In many other countries youust show yourself unable to provide for yourself. You cannot convert an ex spouse into a beast of burden. They divorced in 1983 although Muthama Dry fried in 1995. She also discovered she can’t get a Man like Nduya. Hawa small boys hawana kakitu.

@TrumanCapote mwaree we need a vacay soon. But don’t Njeri Thorne me.

Lazima ulipe fees ya St. Andrew. No vacay without consequences

Soft Meru meat needs a week of serious chewing. Ukirudi Nairobi you will only be posting lovey dovey quotes uwache mambo ya serial killers na kuwa agressive towards @Purple and @Finest wine

One thing …I don’t harbour a grudge about TrumanCapote posts. We agree and disagree. We are on different sides when it comes to marriages. Her seeming aggression is just her expressing her opinion. The same cannot be said about some women here waiting to pounce on other women. Nuff sed.

Very well spoken. Now bring me Clarks shoes ukija from London. Hata Mimi nijivunie.

Chunga nisikuue coz nitawatch killing Eve na nipewe cookies na @Jaweed. Kama kipindi moja can make someone kill 5 people na hizi zote nimewatch?

Send me the design and shoe size. Clarks has been closing stores near where I live. Covid mambo and it is v vvvv sad as their shoes are durable and long lasting…and pocket friendly.

They say that the pouncing is passive aggressive for lesbian. Like how men on the down low are super aggressive to fruity men. They are trying to suppress their desire.

I don’t like personalizing issues coz at the end of the day you don’t know me, I don’t know you and IRL I really don’t have beef with anyone, even my exes have nothing but good things to say about me. If you have issues with me, I will just keep off. Here I just block. Unless you are Admin and I can’t block you. Otherwise I don’t really have enough energy to be carrying any kind of resentment towards anyone. That’s why you won’t find me following someone from one post to the other, I don’t even know what majority of people here post bcz I just look at the topic not really who posted it.

I don’t know where people like dingo, sambasamba and many others get the energy to stalk you from one post to the other. Today if you ask me what does Sambasamba post or dingo or who else is my hater, even the said purple I really don’t know what she posts. I’m bigger than this kind of pettiness.

Once in a while I will blast someone and sometimes I will even forget about it and move on to other things. I am kind of narcissistic. There’s no enough space to think about myself and think about the people who are obsessed with me over here. Because alot of people here are too frustrated in life that they want to go on the internet and control people and yet they have done everything they can to me and they still can’t silence me or control me. Talk about powerlessness. If you are following me and I don’t even know what the heck you post, who is on top? Certainly not you, backbiters are behind you. I don’t have time for desperados who have nothing to do but bitch about people they don’t know from Adam, like I always we are helping them release stress.

I’m still on ktalk. I’m still posting the same things I have always posted. Yaani talk about being totally defeated by a woman. The pain is THUNDER!! :smiley:

ALL I DO IS WIN. WIN. WIN. WIN. NO MATTER WHAT.

Skimmed thru. Folk like Sam baba are on my long block list so I don’t get to see their small time bullshit. Wake me up when we can block Mods.

Thsee folk are never big enuff to block back…can’t handle it lakini is that a prob oh no it ain’t. Kaahapo hanging on my every word at your own detriment is my new attitude to foolish posters.