[SIZE=5]PEANA.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Kidogo kidogo NV anakam na thread titled Naskia utam[/SIZE]

9 Likes

Kupiga hio closet Round kick.

8 Likes

:D:D:D:D

bukusu hatosheki Jameni :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI, THERE? I REMEMBER YOU. WHAT HAPPENED TO WAMAMU GOLD-FISH?

Ha ha ha ha! Mwambie bana asimtese mwenzake bure.

2 Likes

you have weird friends who talk such stuff kwa matanga…

3 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

The day kawambui alifungua roho pale Klost and said he was Sleek gal and indeed he was is the day i lost all my respect for him and i will tell u why. See sleek gal was seen as a purr27 in Klost. Kawambui managed to blend so well acting like a woman. He would use words like woiye and other girly words…His threads were also feminine. One time he would post about love and relationships ile design ya mwanamke tuu. He deceived everyone. So when he finally came out and said he was a man mimi nilimkosea heshima walae…How does one manage to act like a woman for that long na wewe ni dume. In my eyes kawambui is gay kwanza wale wakut0mbwa mcoondu. Juzi tuu hapa and i don’t why guys did not notice a convo btwn Kawambui and some ninja hapa…the ninja asked kawambui if he was ule kawambui wa klost…kawambui said Yes its me. dude said to kawambui ati i missed u…guess what kawambui told him…ati he missed him too. Wharris this wakubwa?

6 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D fungua roho msee
:D:D:D i don’t know why this thing is funny. i thinki it’s the way you feel deceived.
ama ulikuwa unamtym kisniper ukagundua ni boy karibu ujiseti moto
:D:D

9 Likes

another disappointed ninja…

11 Likes

nini hiyo

hii njaa imezidi.
extra extreme

Na by the way huyu kanyambui ndio bado huoga na underwear?

2 Likes

hehehe…
i had to do this to manki.
a 27 yr old virgin?
kwani jamaa anaishi wapi

2 Likes

hehehe…
he was looking for a pussy not the arsehole

Hii fala ikiwa sleek gal alikuwa anakatiwa na kila mtu design ya purr27 na kinajipa. imagine sai purr27 aseme she is a dume…tell me how many ktalkers will be disappointed

3 Likes