Kawere bus

I don’t actually.
In fact when I learnt that those lights can induce an epileptic fit I took them out.
Hapa nilipigwa body check at 150kph roho safi and the guy fled.

Pole sana mzito

That bus driver is high on something way stronger than meth that makes him invincible.

Jeez! a few months ago nilikutana na Kawere near Uplands,ikiovertake kijinga hivi tu. I swear this video is a carbon copy ile kitu nilipitia. kulikua kunanyesha, it was dark and foggy. Shienz sana

Kuna nyang’au moja wa Msamaria Mwema alikimbizwa from Kisian-Maseno na watu wa Kodiaga Prisons for dangerous driving. Prison guards walivunja mguu ya right na mkono ya left jamaa asiweze kuendesha gari for a while.

Si hii kampuni ndio ilitupa dere wa Prado nje ya barabara sometime in March this year.

Kuna siku hapo kinungi Kawere ilikuwa mbele ilivuka kutoka climbing lane hadi hukoooo lane ya oncoming, maajabu hakuna oncoming alianguka huko chini kwa escarpment.

Kawere huwa death trap why lie. Hizo Basi leave Siaya ama Oyugis nearly same time na kina transline, all heading to Nai. Transline, guardian na easy coach zitafika morning 5am. Kawere will be there by 2am. Take into account they all pick up passengers at their substations.

Wakanyama ako wapi ajibu mashtaka

Ile bend refu as you head to Muhoroni Turnoff karibu na Bakri pale Kisumu Kericho Hway…
Hio place Mangáa ya Nyaugenya Alifanya Karibu niingie Tingatinga ya Miwa…that turn is a verry long blind turn but unapata Bus isha overtake na amekatalia katikati ya njia

Shit

Bus drivers know there are no trailers between limuru and delamere, Naivasha. They know akina VC wako huko chini MaiMahiu. So what do they do? They overtake without a care in the world with the ‘mwenye nguvu mpishe’ impunity. This one must have been laughing as he saw the oncoming car duck.

Counted the seconds between that moment this guy realized there was a dark oncoming shadow and ducked, and the time the bus whizzed past him and it’s less than a SECOND!

Again, to be fair this guy was speeding in such bad weather

Kawere sounds like luwere

True, driver wa bus huangalia whether the oncoming ni kitu wanaweza bishana, if not, unajipanga mapema mapema.

This is very sad.

Hahahahahha waaaaii mwarimooo

Eish, si ufanye sketch of how it happened angalau tujue how to avoid such scenarios

This driver is mostly definitely suicidal and wants to go with the passengers. How do you overtake with that kind of visibility?

[ATTACH=full]190961[/ATTACH]