Kazi imeanza

They should have demonstrated tommorow to counter Nasa’s stupid demo .RWNEBP!

This is very unfortunate. What benefits do they derieve by doing this?

[MEDIA=twitter]912281713874784261[/MEDIA]

Well laid. Wakati uhuru anatusi raila mugoriki,kimodo do nyanza people protest?

Walikula teargas ?

By burning those tires they will create a pothole kwa lami. This pothole will cause an accident as the matatu ferrying them hits it, then they will protest again that the government built a bad road…

Siasa za Kenya have never been immature like they are at the moment. Name calling led by the president himself. Is as if some deep shit awaits us just way ahead.

Kaba Kabogo:mad:
#KabaKabogo2022

That’s my fear. Slowly we are creeping rwanda way. I’m getting scared man…

lazima tuchom tire kwa barabara during protests…si watu wabebe banners tu

That may not happen for now, but we may head the Venezuela route. Civil unrests for the next 5 years

Inamaanisha ni either kichaguanwo ama kukatanwo.

Hakuna pothole ya 12 billion kurekebisha.

Lakini kuna kichaguano ya hio bei. What fuckery is this?

Do you think cessation might be the end result?

Was string typing. I have fixed it

A little of demos are good, nasa need to understand they are the minority in nairobi and should behave. Just because jubilee are civil does not mean they can’t do what nasa does. But we need to be careful we want people to vote on 27th

Ferdinand Ondungu Owaititu. Let someone whisper to him that David Mwenje has resurrected.

Cowards. They only demonstrate in Githurai and Ruiru blocking roads and inconveniencing their own. If Waititu is looking for relevance he should lead his ‘army’ to the CBD.

Not even that but what is wrong with people? Where are the cops because this is foolishness

Usitufunze vile tutademostrate.