KCM number plate

kuna jinga ingine iliona msee akiuza Hiace (what they call new shape), with a KAY plate, akaanza kudai ati hizo gari hazikuwa hiyo time. Some people think that the 2010 model year car they are seeing today is the “newest” car in the world yet watu wako model year 2018.

6 Likes

Hehehe. Sadness of life.
Guys actually believe they are driving new cars.
Afadhali mimi najua hii ni ya 77 roho safi.

4 Likes

wamejaa Facebook sana. tembea group ya JM Baraza and see them openly expressing their ignorance, Na kujifanya know-it-alls

1 Like

I believe you replied in English~the same language that i used to pose this question, “How soon can ‘KCM’ plate be in circulation?”
Besides any sensible fellow knows the requisites for car ownership and registration in Kenya.

Watu wa dagoretti market, gikambura na wangige.

4 Likes

Zilikuwa hapo Kericho.
I used to board nikienda Kericho Boys kuona last born brother.
Stage inaitwa Nyagacho.
Inajua kupanda mlima saidi.
Delica.

1 Like

Wee! Wewe nakujua

:D:D
Ningekua na Toyota Passo ningeuza juu ya hii sweep

1 Like

By the way if you’re doing diagnostics for a Passo please check under Daihatsu. Hiyo kitu si Toyota.

2 Likes

Really???

Yes.
Badge engineering.

Hiyo mileage ni kawaida for commercial vehicles.

2 Likes

Ukiongeza apostrophe hapo between g and o it means something entirely different in another Kenyan language.

3 Likes

Yap. Passo is a rebadged Daihatsu Boon.

2 Likes

KAY si gari ya kitambo vile.

Hapo kwa cylinder head chunga usilie machozi mblo.

Kunazo hata KAX. The only difference is the engine. Back then they had 5l-E diesel engine (which is basically diesel EFI). The 2KD and now 1KD came later.

2 Likes

JM himself is no authority. Just the other day niliona akidai hakuna Hiace iko na ‘freno’ yet they’re ubiquitous.

1 Like

Naah hata ile E34 green tulirekebisha, although at a kidney’s cost

…Ile muscle car ni K… nini?